[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf always cancels plans with his friends. his reason is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1931.jpg (154KB, 736x1088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1931.jpg
154KB, 736x1088px
my bf always cancels plans with his friends.
his reason is that he wants to spend more time with me. this is not ok.

it has just happened again. last weekend, he enthusiastically told me that he made plans to go play paintball with a few friends.
now i just received a message where he says that he will cancel so we can spend time together.

i have told him multiple times that i don't think his behaviour is a good idea and that he will slowly but surely turn everybody away from him if he continues like that.

what do i do?
i don't want him to ruin all his friendships over us and them complain to me about it in 10 years...
>>
you da real mvp
>>
maybe you could try going out with him and his friends?

gee I dunno, it's just a thought. I don't understand why current relationshit ""advice"" tries to advocate schisming friends from loved ones as if you're supposed to separate out your lover activities with your outdoor activities like an autistic child separating portions on his plate

It's retarded. Everyone can use novel experiences in their life.
>>
>>18029550
so, what should i answer him to get the point across? i toyed with the idea of making plans myself so his choice will be "sit at home alone" or "go play paintball with my friends". how rude and condescending would this be?
>>
>>18029552
yeah, that's what i usually do. but i feel like he should be able to go somewhere without me too.
i don't think it's healthy to sit on top of each other all the time... and sometimes it's just plainly inappropriate to bring your gf
>>
>>18029561
Not very if you do it right.

>Hey I'm going paintballing on ther xth
>Oh perfect! That's the day I was going to get lunch with friend!
>>
>>18029569
bit too late for that.
although i could still say i already made plans now... but i don't know if lying is the right way to go about this. i mean, i could make plans but i haven't yet.
>>
You're just attracted to his social status
>>
>>18029586
wtf i hate his friends now
>>
>>18029586
lmao your fedora is showing. just because somebody has friends doesnt mean theyre an alpha chad
>>
>>18029576
I meant do that in the future.

How long have the two of you been dating? If <1yr then just go with it. This sort of thing is normal.
>>
>>18029561
Go and play paintball with him and his friends.
>>
>>18029546
>and that he will slowly but surely turn everybody away from him if he continues like that
that's the plan, and you're ruining it.
>>
>>18029561
Try to find something to do with his friends. Something that would be fun for you if he doesn't go either.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.