[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I change to look more handsome? OK, I'm 18 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170207_201529.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_201529.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
What can I change to look more handsome?

OK, I'm 18 and I'd like to change my look in general. Pic rel is what I look like now except I was 16 then. Pretty much didn't change other than a different haircut and different glasses. Maybe I got slightly skinnier too.

Comment away. What would you guys change in me?
>>
>>18029185
Ditch the glasses, get contacts. Get a classic masculine haircut (short on sides and back, medium length on top)

You already look pretty good, m8
>>
Second part of the post.

Help me. I'm feeling constantly down. Sad and in general like shit.

Can't be arsed to learn or do anything. My parents threatened to move me to a different school if I won't get my grades up and I don't really want that.

What should I do?

Second part is how do I forget about a gril?

I see her everyday after she rejected me and seeing her just makes me feel like shit even more.

Oh, and she looks at me like often at breaks. Too often I would say. What does this mean?

Thanks adv you're my fav board
>>
Idk dude, 16 and 18 is kind of a big jump.
If you truly do look the same at 16 as you do now, then sorry you've got a minor case of babyface you're going to have to try and work around. If you can grow a beard (which, unfortunately the inability typically comes with babyface), I would.

Better haircut would benefit you, since you like of look like a lesbian.
Rest I can't do much with without bod pic or an idea of your fashion. So long as you aren't fat you should be ok, but most people will say it wont hurt to bulk up a tad
>>
>>18029193
Thanks very much. I thought about getting contacts but my parents won't pay for them. I still go to school and here in eastern Europe I don't have a possibility to work and learn at the same time.
>>
>>18029200
Yeah I thought I have a slight babyface although people tell me I look over 25 all the time.

My haircut is a bit like Hitler's but I have it on the other side. As in the parting.

Wait a moment I'll find a pic from yesterday.

Thanks for the answer
>>
>>18029185
Your hair looks like a lesbianic Jew fro. Sort that out for one. Other than than that you have decent face.
>>
File: IMG_20170207_202531.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_202531.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
>>18029214
>>18029200
That's me now.
What do you think?
>>
>>18029195
Get older.

Seriously, most of your problems are shit you grow out of. You just have to take the beating of adolescence and then it'll get better.
>Grades
If you haven't already, seriously look in to AD/HD. Talk to your doc about it. I didn't get diagnosed until my Junior year of high school and my grades went from C/D immediately to A/B once I started meds. It really did change my whole life, and I totally brushed off the idea of it before.
Otherwise, if there really isn't anything medically wrong with ya, you just gotta kick yourself in the ass and do it. It's hard, but that's life. Set time aside to study every day. Don't do it in your room, or anywhere you'd be distracted. Honestly I've found that leaving my house all together and going to a library to be my best study spot. Don't study for long periods of time, take it in short increments and then take short breaks in between. Spread out your work and don't procrastinate.
Figure out your teachers as well. Especially for writing type courses, learn what your teacher looks most for in grading.
>>
>>18029224
It's weird because I used to do really well in school. Top grades. Fantastic foreign languages(English and German). I was good at maths but now shit got so hard I just can't even force myself to learn.
I don't really think I have ad/hd.
I can't focus on studying when I'm at home.
>>
>>18029219
uh, well. Better in the jaw, not so much in the head. You've got a bit of a round one.
Getting rid of the glasses might help that, the way they pull in behind your ears just kind of exaggerates this Roger from American Dad shape you've got.

You'll probably have to experiment a bit with hair cuts until you find a sweet spot.
>>
>>18029219
You need to get into shape.
>>
>>18029234
Thanks very much I'll look into getting contacts.

>>18029235
Yes sir that's what I'm doing
Jogging and calisthenics(although I'm lazy, ties in with my previous post)

Started eating healthy. Lost 3 kilos in two weeks so I'm good there.
Quit fags and alcohol too.

Thanks
>>
>>18029233
Get a tutor, having another person with you will at least shame you into working. You don't want to waste your tutors time after all.
Sometimes you need to tough love yourself.
Don't stay at home to study then. If you can, stay after school for like 30mins to an hour. Study at school if possible, given your slang and terminology I'm assuming youre not American, so idk how schools work wherever you are but all schools Ive ever been to here always kept the library open at least an hour after school for clubs and such.

If not, surely you've got a public library in town. Try there, or a park, or a coffee shop, hell try just sitting in a parked car.
>>
I might just add that my beard game isn't good yet. I'm trying to grow these burns or whatever they're called. On the sides of the face where they connect with the hair. 5th day now and I don't know if I should shave it off
>>
>>18029239
I'm in Poland. Lived in england (hence me speaking above average English desu).

Yeah we've got that. I can stay. I usually learn before my lessons start at school and it just feels better
>>
>>18029237
Lift weights bro

bodyweight is fucking stupid if you're trying to look good.
>>
>>18029264
I want to but there's another problem
Money and no way of getting to the gym. I'm stqrting a driving course this Friday and in about 2 months I'll be getting my license so that's good but money's a problem. As I said, I don't work. My parents don't want to pay for a gym membership. Kinda sucks
>>
Any help on the other topic, the girl? How to get over it? I mentioned her in my 2 post I think.

Thanks
You're really helping me right now
>>
>>18029282
>time
Not the answer you want but it is the truth. You'll get over it eventually.
>>
>>18029290
Very well. Thanks.
What about her looking at me all the time?
>>
File: buddy holly.jpg (10KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
buddy holly.jpg
10KB, 234x300px
>>18029185
You look like Buddy Holly.
>>
>>18029219
You do look 25, don't worry.
Build up a good posture and you are set to go.
>>
>>18029312
O that's cool
>>
>>18029300
Like the other anon said... time and only time, eventually you'll be over her. Keep your mind and options open, don't seclude yourself in your insecurities and bad feelings. Game over looks with girls, learn to talk to them like normal people.
Her constant glances at you could just be due to guilt or she just making sure you don't hang yourself. Pay no attention to her, instead focus on yourself
>>
>>18029313
Very well. Is that good or bad?

I have a next question, concerning my skin. Ever since I remember I had red cheeks. They weren't rash induced of anything. My mother has them and my grandma has them too.

The thing is, I'm not too keen on having them since I'm a dude, right?

So has anyone had such a problem?
>>
>>18029316
Right, thanks very much.

Would it be possible to try again with her in the future? Like I said, she's my dream
>>
>>18029327
And dreams could be nightmares too.
You could but be ready to be let down again.
I wouldn't try. Like I said, meet the world.
>>
>>18029365
Yeah maybe you're right.

Thanks very much
>>
>>18029185
Drop the gla- oh wait you're a ginger, nvm, there's no hope for you.
>>
>>18029384
Ginger? Where?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.