[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sunday night >Get hammered with the boys while watchi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485726902150.png (58KB, 214x267px) Image search: [Google]
1485726902150.png
58KB, 214x267px
>Sunday night
>Get hammered with the boys while watching the super bowl
>Don't give any fuck about football
>we decided to hit up the bar and meet this girl we work with
>last time she we drank with us she was all over me
>when we leave the bar all drunk we walk to the grocery store across the street
>her and I are talking
>she grabs my hand
>hold hands the whole drive home
>we get back to our buddy's house
>put on some Netflix
>put my arm around her
>our fingers are interlocked
>her legs are on top of mine
>we transition into both of us laying down on the couch facing each other
>arms around each other
>she calls a cab after we finish watching "Back to the future"
>we change positions again
>I'm like semi sitting
>she's sitting sideways with her knees bent and her feet pressed into my lap
>she starts kind of moving her feet right on my dick under the blanket
>almost like a cat kneading
>Don't get an erection since I'm not a footfag
>she stops after 20 seconds without saying anything
>she tells me we can split the cab since I'm on the way
>I jump out on my turn and walk the rest of the way home
>When I get home I text her thanking her for the cab
>she says she was worried about me walking home and is glad I made it back safe
>text her back with "awww thats sweet <3"
>she texts me "night anon <3"
>fast forward to the morning
>text her morning bants (ya hung over?, etc)
>we go back and forth a while till she says she's going back to bed
>4 hours later she texts me thanks for inviting her out last night

Every time we get drunk together we end up cuddling, holding hands and falling asleep together. We made plans to hang out tomorrow at her place and roll dnd characters (neither of us really play that often so it'll be a learning experience for both of us). I have no idea what to do at her place if it gets awkward and I have no idea what to wear. Every time we've had an emotional connection we've been drunk. I honestly think I'm in love and I don't want to mess this up.
>>
>>18029071
When you're cuddling you kiss her you faggot, cuddling is the universial sign that a women wants to fuck your brains out.
>cuddling
>kiss
>sex
>>
>>18029071
Should have kissed her and proceeded to fuck her brains out t b h fàm. The cuddling was an invitation to kiss. The moving her foot on your cock was a signal that she wanted the dick.
>>
>>18029071
>>18029071
Usually cuddling implies some sexual interest. However, I used to see a woman who only wanted to kiss and cuddle for a few nights - sex came later. Every woman has a different preference, it's up to you to figure it out. By contrast, most 'cuddle nights' I've had ended in sex.

Her making direct contact with your dick, well; that's fairly obvious. Invite her over for another round of 'Netflix,' buy a bottle of wine or something and make some magic. Look her in the eyes, smile, say 'this is nice', and start making out. Move your hands up and down her thigh/breasts/ass etc. Bonus if you do this touching and rubbing for a little bit while initially cuddling to get her in the mood. If she's ready, it will come naturally when you're doing all the above. She'll respond positively rather than flightiness/not at all. Listen to body language, anon.

Not too late to salvage this.
>>
>>18029243
>>18029276
>>18029304

I was too pussy to kiss her/make a move since all our friends were in the room with us. And when she was doing that thing with her feet it felt clumsy like it wasn't sexual. Also she had the cab coming so I couldn't really make an advance...
>>
>>18029389
I would beat you the fuck out for a chance like that you autismal fuck. She could not be more clear she wants you, and waits for you to take stuff to the next level.

Are you gay, turboautismal, a complete virgin or not into her?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.