[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so this girl I've become friends with in the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0913.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Okay, so this girl I've become friends with in the past couple of months just decided to ignore me. We don't even talk, like, at all now. I know she isn't mad at me so I can't see what the problem is. I thought we were friends and she acts like nothing has happened. I even thought she liked me at one point, because her behavior was weird around me. She'd even tease me whenever she had the chance, friendly teasing. So I'm asking you guys for advice. Am I that much of a faggot so she doesn't want to spend time with me anymore?
>>
>>18029026

Maybe her dad died. Maybe she got diagnosed with cancer. Maybe she has a new boyfriend that doesn't like guy friends. Etc.

The point is, maybe it has nothing to do with you. It hurts to be ignored, but she has her own life. Do you have other friends besides her? Are they ignoring you too?
>>
>>18029034
I'm pretty sure none of that has happened since she's still friends with a lot of other people. I get your point though. And to answer your question, no, none of my friends are ignoring me.
>>
>>18029048

Then it's not about you being "that much of a faggot", right? People still talk and hang out with you. It's only her that decided to cut ties. So what? People come and go. Don't let this one get too you. Go with those that want you there.
>>
>>18029054
Thanks man. As you said earlier, it does hurt. I just don't know why she'd do it. I was just caught by surprise I guess. I'm probably not that much of a faggot lol
>>
It's impossible to say without knowing more details. On your part, you should just continue on with your life as you did before you knew her. The hurt will subside in a bit and she may even contact you at some later point, but honestly you shouldn't need it that bad. Should be more of a "It would be nice if she did, but if not, no biggie" thing.
>>
>>18029152
I will continue with my life, it isn't bad, and I know that. There really aren't more details. It's pretty much everything I mentioned. I've figured out that it most likely isn't my fault. Guess she was a bitch after all lmao
>>
How does she ignore you? Like, doesn't answer you if you talk to her or what?
>>
>>18029026
at least you have had a female friend
>>
>>18029026
girls ghost for literally any reason. guys do it too, but it's mostly girls. it's the new thing - if you have any kind of problem with someone, no matter how small, it is better to ghost them than to actually talk about it. i think the main reason is that girls do it is because they like the attention you're giving them, or they may be genuinely enjoying talking to you/your company, but as soon as someone new comes along, their feelings toward you shift to apathy.

just so you know i'm not /r9k/, i have a healthy social life and i don't view women badly at all. it's just a strange phenomenon, specifically with girls in the 18-22 range. but like i said guys do it too
>>
>>18029423
She does talk to me, but she stopped starting conversations with me and whenever I talk to her she just doesn't act like she wants to talk. She does talk to a lot of other people though
>>18029458
Ghosting sounds and feels shitty. I don't think she'd have a problem with me, but if she does and she doesn't want to talk it out then I shouldn't care.
>>18029426
lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.