[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all the femanons on /r9k/ so broken and weird? >move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1599.png (546KB, 890x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.png
546KB, 890x652px
Why are all the femanons on /r9k/ so broken and weird?

>move states a few years back
>after two years turn into a NEET shut in with no friends
>only interaction is my bf who doesn't understand social anxiety and forces me to make friends with people I don't like

I like /r9k/ because I feel like I can relate because I'm a friendless loser with no friends and nothing going on in my life besides college in a few months, and thought befriending the femanons there would be nice since crave girl talk like crazy. Are there any femanons who aren't crazy? How do I make female friends online? Assuming I'll sperg out and scare off all the people at school and still be friendless
>>
>>18028791
If you are a girl, you are not a robot

If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend you are not a robot

You're as bad as those other 'fembots' you just don't realize it

Go put the effort in to get friends normie
>>
This is really uninteresting bait
>>
>>18028797
I've been on there before I even got one, doesn't really matter. Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't make me a normie, I'm pretty far from it tbqh
>>
/r9k/ is great but it kind of sucks to be a part of for too long, esp when everyone goes on tc and just binge drinks and does drugs all day.

i have a few robot friends and they're all great people and better off, personality wise, since they left /r9k/. it's just not a good place to meet people you generally want to keep in touch with, as a fembot, especially if you want to meet other fembots. they are all going to judge you and hate you. everyone probably hates you because you have a boyfriend and probably leave your house for college.

they bug you out because you are more social than they currently can be, but do not judge them so harshly.
>>
>>18028802

On behalf of my robot friends...

REÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18028808
That's the whole fucking point. If you have friends, a girlfriend and go out, you're not a robot.

On top of that you're roatie whores who can't be robots because guys will take you no matter how damaged you are.

Go back to sucking chads dick and leave the robots to their one place
>>
>>18028825
prime example why if you actually want to meet people in r9k you won't mention you're a chick. i've virtually never heard of someone going there for "girl talk"
>>
>>18028808
If you have a job, some neet will scream normalfag. If you talk to your mother or father every other week, someone who passed through the foster system will scream that you don't belong. Honestly r9k is a nice enough idea but it's just pathetic nowadays, it's a race to the bottom.

It's like tumblr, they even adopt half of their terms nowadays.
>>
I've been lurking /r9k/ for years and though I have a great sympathy for the people there I would not try to bond with them or form a relationship with any one. It's basically Relationship Red Flags: The Board and you're wasting your time trying to get anything good out of it.
>>
>>18028830
Never make a point of my gender, it's irrelevant but /adv/ is different. I just creep in the fembot threads and usually leave once I read a few posts, I talked to them once but they're pretty vicious to you unless you're a guy I noticed. Was simply asking in general where most socially awkward females go online to meet people, since it's going to be a while until I go to school and would like someone to chat with. Besides the boyfriend, I feel like I can relate to robots better since I'm a fucking loser with no social skills.
>>
>>18028832
>>18028834

feels bad man but true
>>
>>18028791

> femanons on /r9k/ so broken and weird
> femanons on /r9k/
> on /r9k/

There's your problem
>>
Damn I want an /r9k/ girl.

>Stays in
>Probably into cool nerdy shit
>Likely sexual deviant

Sounds goodman
>>
>>18028838
couldn't tell you as the two female friends i have online that i've kept are from myspace and habbo hotel from when i was ~13

the r9k girls i met were mostly pinkhaired tumblrina faggots and the nice ones never stuck around for very long, fell out of contact, or were too busy getting orbited

finding female friends as an adult is kind of like finding true love, you will either come across it randomly or you will kys

>>18028852
you don't know how right you are
>>
>>18028861
I guess it's time to kill myself then kek
>>
Well maybe because it's a toxic place and no one sane would stay for long.

Yes you can find femanons,/adv/ is full of them.

I made female friends online through facebook (not talking about normies, more like pages admins and the like) and once with omegle but it was 5 years ago. I'm a guy but I don't think it will be different for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.