[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a job where I work nights, I'm 24 years old, and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483826113110.jpg (90KB, 577x459px) Image search: [Google]
1483826113110.jpg
90KB, 577x459px
I got a job where I work nights, I'm 24 years old, and my family went from complaining about me not having a job to having a shitty job that won't take me anywhere. I hate my life and can't do normal things now because I sleep through most of the day, then go straight to work.

Does it get better? I'm not meeting anybody new and have like 2 friends that I rarely see anymore. I'm lonely as fuck and constantly angry, and don't know what to do with myself. Anyone else here work nights before? What did you do?
>>
>>18028641
You sound like me

I watch anime, shitpost, and feel suicidally lonely.
>>
>>18028645
Yep, that's basically my situation. I thought having some money would help, but I feel worse than ever now.

I don't think I'd make as much as I'm making now doing anything else where I live, but I don't even know where/how to begin looking for something else, let alone looking outside of my city/state.

I just feel like I have no direction, and am destined to be trapped here forever. That, combined with a lack of social interaction is making me very, very unhappy.
>>
It doesn't make a huge difference working the day shift, either. Sure, there's people around, but usually not the kind you'd want to meet or associate with. There doesn't seem to be that mid-level anymore once you're an adult. I'm 25 and resigned from my cart attendant job last year after my mom passed because of exactly that; the reality that I was going nowhere set it with it and crushed my self-worth.
What I meant by "no mid-level" is that either you should be what most consider a normie on here or you should have found your group of nerds and accept the fact that you're weird. If you're still struggling with this at such a late point in your youth, it's not enticing to new acquaintences. Fucked up my chances at making any new buddies before I left and get another job while quitting like you're supposed to.

The only luck you're really going to have is probably going back and trying to rekindle old connections that never really became friendships and such. This may sound desperate but we're losing options by the day.
>>
>>18028659
I am being forced into days, so maybe try and go to days?
>>
>>18028641
No it doesn't you miss everything and its even worse if you hate your co workers worked over ight for five years just up n quit one day
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.