[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls mean when they call me cute? they have been calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: EHgGSnb.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
EHgGSnb.png
357KB, 397x402px
What do girls mean when they call me cute?
they have been calling me that since high school
>>
>>18028615
It means you're cute

I wish I was cute.
>>
Just that, cute. If you always get called cute and never hot, chances are you're no model but just a nice looking, attractive guy girls can see themselves falling for.
>>
It means that they find some of your traits attractive, but not really enough attractive to be a potential partner.
>>
>>18028615
There are different cutes, depends on the situation and the way they say it really but it's pretty much always a positive thing. Only time its negative is if you're short slight of build and look young
>>
>>18028615
It means exactly what it is.
Google the word. But if you really want your ego
stroked ask your parents, fag.
>>
>>18028777
nice trips, also im skinny so that must be a bad thing kek, a girl i barely know from work approached me yesterday and said i was cute, thats why i am asking
>>
>>18028615
More often than not it means they think you're attractive.
>>
>>18028615
Same, sometimes I don't know if they're saying it in a degrading way though. I'm not short or anything, but I don't talk much.

But yeah 9/10 times it's a compliment
>>
>>18028615

It means something different for every one of them. Some might want to date you because of it, some might think you could get a date with other girls due to that, some may think "cute" is nice but they prefer "hot", etc.

At least you are not ugly, so good for you.
>>
>>18028615
you might have a baby face

People have consistently asked me how my freshman year of college is going, even if I'm growing out a shitty beard because I'm too lazy to shave

You might not get the girls who go after the chads, but you're disarming enough to get friendly with other girls who might like the more "sensitive" type. They love to fuck around just as much as the alpha sluts
>>
>>18028955
yeah i kinda have a baby face and im skinny, but im tall, i also am not really into staceys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.