[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might be meeting a girl from tinder to smoke and watch a movie,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 307x164px
I might be meeting a girl from tinder to smoke and watch a movie, probably at her place. Its in a city over an hour away from me so I wont be able to go home that night. I am thinking about booking a hostel so I'm not stuck in the city if I don't stay over.
Should I tell her that I've booked a hostel, at some point of the night? If I don't tell her would it come across like I'm presuming we are going to have sex in a creepy way, (even though she suggested we might) as I came a good distance to see her? My reasoning behind not telling her would be that it might seem like I'm not down with staying over and 'beta' in some way, if that makes sense.
Thanks.
>>
>hour away
>won't be able to go home

Why not?

Also why tell her? I think you are over-thinking. If she asks or it comes up or something, don't lie. But I don't see a reason to just tell her.
>>
>>18028383
Because I don't have a car and there is no late public transport.
Yes I think you're right, I'm overanalysing this, its really a not a big deal.
>>
>>18028410

Honestly if you told me that you had booked a hostel I'd take THAT as whining pressure for sex.
>>
Fyi Im not that bothered if we dont have sex, Im just hoping we have a nice night and connect. I'm a bit nervous because its been ages since a girl has showed interest in me, I put on weight a few years ago and she's really beautiful.

>>18028414
Yeah I can really see how it would. Thank you
>>
Op make sure she knows up front "hey, I'm coming to visit and don't have a place to stay. If it's okay with you I can stay the night at your place, if not then I'll have to book a hostel. Let me know as soon as possible what you think so I can plan accordingly." She'll most likely let you stay, and probz let you smash
>>
>>18028381
Just dont tell her anything... she is receiving you at her house and she knows you live a bit far. So, she either will do sex with you or offer a couch to crash if gets late.

If all goes wrong, you get a car, bus or whatever and just go. If it gets hard you look for a hotel or hostel somewhere
>>
File: 1466327900418.jpg (114KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466327900418.jpg
114KB, 682x1024px
>>18028381
If she asks about your sleeping arrangements then yes let her know about the hostel. However if the night leads to sex and it's quite obvious you can stay the night, then just let that happen. Just feel the night out. It's not a big deal, at the end of the day, it's just a a tinder thing.
>>
>>18028503
No, dont talk about hostel, otherwise she might just say "you go otherwise you will lose the hostel money or something"

If he just crashes there, she will get excited during the night for sure, especially with weed and alcohol involved.
>>
>>18028381
Lets see. Its a fuckapp hook up at her house for a late night so fucking is likely however it is good you have a back up plan but do not tell her. If you stay with her overnight fine if she doesn't want dick then you sleep at the hostel.
>>
>>18028483
That doesn't sound very romantic to me. Too much rigidness and planning and a bit forward. I think it would be funner for both of us if we just play it by ear like >>18028506 said
>>
Don't say anything, just turn up and act like you're staying over, if she asks you to leave just leave and go to the hostel but still don't mention it
>>
>>18028541
anon from the 18028506 here

Woman, specially from these dating apps like crazy man. It is already interesting that you are going there for her.

Not having plans and not being pushy, will help her to care about you.

Hear me on this because I already lost woman to sleep with me being pushy (went for a date and sent messages only a bit after proposing stuff, quite stupid) or too much gentleman (met a woman in a club, she left the friends and stayed with me, did not invited her to go to my home out of stupid respect).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.