[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whith who would you rather be in a relationship with? >A:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2223.jpg (487KB, 2013x1340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
487KB, 2013x1340px
Whith who would you rather be in a relationship with?

>A: 5/10 looks, 90% compatibility
or
>B: 9/10 looks, 50% compatibilty

I've found myself in the current situation and I don't know what to do. I'd like to see other perspectives on the situation.

Person A and I really hit it off nonstop perfectly all the time. Perfect personality, interests, ethics, etc. I'm falling for said person, but I still can't shake the feeling that I'd be settling for less.

I'm incredibly physically attracted to person B and we get along just fine. We've hung out a couple times, but I'm still not even sure if said person is even into me really.

Thoughts/advice?
Thanks, /adv/.
>>
I'd pick A anyday, but that's because I don't want flings. Looking for meaningful, long lasting relationships.

What about you OP? What are you looking for?
>>
>>18028248

How about
>C attractive to me/10 looks, attractive to me compatibility.

If you're not attracted, you're not attracted. Thems the breaks. it ain't a piecemeal thing, it's a full package.

But if you're young and inexperienced to not know that, you may as well go learn by gaining first hand experience, fuck ups, and successes.
>>
>>18028248
A out of those choices.

Can i take 7/10 and 70% compatibility? That's my dream right there. I would be uncomfortable dating someone who looked like a model and i want someone who is compatible but not a carbon copy of me. I always found 70%ers the most intriguing when i was on OkCupid.
>>
>>18028248
For a serious relationship? A, any day.
If you're not attracted to her, tho, move on.
>>
The one who is willing to put more effort in

A 5/10 can become a 7-8/10 with effort
>>
>>18028248
>5/10 looks, 90% compatibility
Does not compute.
>>
A, but since you're retarded enough to even have to ask this question leave A alone and free to find someone who deserves her, chase B, get rejected, cry, and then kill yourself
>>
I don't know what your interests are, so I don't know how rare compatibility is for you. Or how angsty/misanthropic you may or may not be

From my experience, I'd date a disembodied human consciousness haunting a moose turd if it meant 90%+ compatibility. Maximum angst.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.