[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugh, why do we snoop on others facebooks? I looked at my ex's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (12KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
12KB, 265x190px
Ugh, why do we snoop on others facebooks? I looked at my ex's new girlfriend's page and saw her sharing pictures of baby clothes with him.

I'm still partially in love with him, so i hope this doesn't mean the obvious, but it may be time to stick a fork in it.
>>
>>18028183
Because you're curious in seeing how someone you used to know is doing, to see if you still had enough of an impact on them or not. It's not so much about missing them, it's seeing if they miss you. He'll probably want to start running once the mention of a baby becomes reality from her anyways. Blunt, but time to move on OP. Here's to hoping you'll find someone worthwhile.
>>
>>18028196
Well i hope he runs. He didn't want kids, but he said a lot of things he never meant, so who knows if he wants them now.

I do have another crush right now, but he doesn't seem interested, so I'm heartbroken in two directions right now and can't sleep.
>>
>>18028203
Be easy on yourself, anon. Your feelings are valid and they must really hurt, but remember to be as gentle as you can in regards to your wellbeing and try your best to allow yourself some rest. Let things be, just let them be and see what happens. Maybe he'll leave, maybe that crush might show some signs of interest, maybe there's other opportunities that'll arise for you. It's hard, but acceptance to get at least a slight peace of mind is important in mending a broken heart. Don't let that broken heart stop you from loving yourself. Take care.
>>
>>18028211
Thanks anon. I really needed that right now.
>>
Do yourself a favour and unfriend them or hide their status updates. It helps a lot.
>>
>work in social media full time
>fucking FBI levels of social stalking abilities
>friends come to me if they want help stalking other peoples' shit

>can't track down the one girl I actually want to stalk for myself

;_;
>>
>>18028220
I'm not friends with either. The ex even uses a different name presumably so i wouldn't find him on there (i used to work for a private detective agency and he knows i can find anyone), which i stumbled across innocently (facebook recommended i friend him). That stung like hell when i saw that the first time, but since i do occasionally spy on them, i guess he has a point.

I haven't done it often or in a long while, but i got depressed when the new crush didn't respond to a text and decided might as well rub salt in the wound.
>>
>>18028234
>i used to work for a private detective agency

Would it be an over-used joke to call you Veronica Mars?
>>
>>18028230
Yeah, i am good at finding people too. I used to spy on neighbors and such as a joke when we were together (i usually exercise restraint when it comes to people i care about....mostly out of paranoia if I'm being honest), hence him using a fake name.

The infuriating thing is, he had a John Smith type of bland name so i had never bothered to even try to find him before, but his fake name is unique and if i google search it, i can find lots of other social media, though he doesn't use any of them often. I take some solace in that, since he's clearly a fucking idiot and i value intelligence.
>>
>>18028238
It was actually a running joke between us when he'd roll his eyes at whatever information i had dug up. I'd say, "if this were a Veronica Mars episode, you'd think this was awesome."
>>
>>18028246
My bad, hope that isn't a sore spot. I was just experiencing nostalgia over the show not two days ago is all.
>>
>>18028183
Try fucking him on the side. That might help.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.