[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im poor, im a loser, a virgin, 18, i dont have a car, i live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170206_230757.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_230757.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Im poor, im a loser, a virgin, 18, i dont have a car, i live with my mom. All these things i wouldnt give a shit about if i just had a girlfriend. I dont go to highschool so no girls there. I often am told that im attractive and ive had relationships but that was years ago. I had tinder but girls didnt want me cuz i didnt have a car. What should i do.
Pic related its me
>>
>>18027749
that's probably good, man. I've been with the girls who don't care if you're carless, and you don't want to deal with them. just get a damned car.
>>
>>18027756
Yeah but how do i get girls without a car shits expensive all i have is $60 atm and im helping my mom pay rent so money is really tight
>>
>>18027766
I'm going to say stop listening to what 4chan says and, ideally, stop posting here too. you say you're 18, but you post like you're about 16, and even if you're telling the truth I figure you're probably being overly influenced by depressive shitposting here.
just relax and stop listening to what shitheads say. this will seem utterly trivial when you're a few years older as long as you don't do anything stupid now.
who cares if you don't have a girlfriend right now? you say you've had one before, so you're obviously not fucked up socially. people have gone for years without a girlfriend and not died. the rest is just numbers, you'll get it right eventually.
>>
>>18027775
Im not saying my life is bad i just want someone who actually gives a fuck about me everyday my life consists of working my ass off all day and going home to get drunk/high alone cuz all my friends stopped talking to me im just tired of being alone
>>
>>18027766
you just want to lose your virginity, even if it's to a soul-sucking nightmare bitch? understandable.

well I think poor girls would not judge you for being carless. I have the same issue as you, where I am culturally more like rich people, but financially poor. The solution is to get money, honestly...I live in New Jersey, so I hate the shit out of cars, roads, and loud noises by now...but having a car just makes you more economically viable. It's a good investment.

How to get pussy in the meantime? School was always the place for me. I also got some fuk at this mental health outpatient place too...I was there for a long time, looking for help, so there wasn't much else to do.

You're not supposed to be helping your mom pay rent unless it's a good deal for you. Maybe in some foreign country where living is affordable, the 'child' cares for the shriveled old parents...but your mom is still of capable age, and she's slowing your growth during a time that it is *crucial* for you to be leaving the nest.

I'd only help my mom pay rent if it was a good deal, or if it was temporary, but she would never ask her son for money.
>>
>>18027778
you'll learn to live with it. stop spending money on booze/weed and save up for something (a car?) if it bothers you that much.
the point is that you're young, not completely socially fucked up, and decent-looking. unless you fuck yourself up with hard drugs or by going to jail or something, things will turn out fine in a few years.
>>
>>18027782
My mom just got out of a big relationship its rare that i have to help her but if it happens it happens i dont mind ive mainly considered selling lots of drugs at this point cuz i feel stuck atm i hate it it makes me feel useless
>>
>>18027785
Yeah i know they will im not worried about my future im worried about getting some pussy on my dick
>>
>>18027796
Nah no school for me i hated high school enough. My plans are to find a sufficient job in downtown new orleans and chill in a apartment make art,skateboard, maybe make music. I have no plans of being wealthy just being happy :)
>>
>>18027798
>pussy on my dick
women need to like you, or you need to find a slut

you can't just will it to yourself, you have to actually make an effort to meet women
>>
>>18027803
hmm. here school is the only place ppl are truly open to socialize, and without money it's a shit time.

new Orleans is unique
>>
>>18027804
No im good with girls i can make them laugh and make them interested to talk to me i just cant find girls that arent walking meat bags or arent 22+ and doesnt have a kid
>>
>>18027810
In new orleans very few are rich enjoyment is created through partying and hobbies. Its great because it caters to people like me who arent good for shit in the majoritys eyes but unique in the eyes of people who are like me
>>
>>18027749
Honestly OP, no offense but you're what women call a "loser." I'm mostly in the same position just older though, so I'm speaking from experience. You have 2 options, you either 1.pay for sex or 2. seduce a non-materialistic woman for a long term relationship(relationship will have to start as a friendship because nobody in their right mind wants a broke neet that lives with their parents). I guess if you had at least some money you could do 3. lie about everything for a short hookup. I've done all 3, but you're definitely playing the game on hard mode.
>>
>>18027841
Yeah i am a loser but why cant i date a loser?
>>
>>18027841
Wait, you have a job? Sorry I guess I was projecting. I'm a NEET. With some money it gets easier, just aim low desu. Think other poor women/women with issues. All other options stil apply.
>>
>>18027852
Yeah i work 6 days a week man but i also work at a bingo hall so nothing important
>>
>>18027749
Dan Savage, sex columnist, advised that high schoolers should not be preoccupied with losing their virginity, but rather, on enriching their lives.

Focus on your education and jobs, expand your social circle. You can't (or rather shouldn't) be having sex when you are NEET!

I'm 30 and I'm still a virgin! Hell yeah I do get THIRSTY! But I need to focus on job and savings first. Sexually speaking, I masturbate. Emotionally, I need to get more friends and/or spend more time with my existing ones.
>>
>>18027898
Yeah sorry man but thats lame my friends which i talk to once in a blue moon make alot less money and theyre pretty lame (reason i dont talk to them) and they still get laid at least once a week
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.