[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been talking to a girl on snapchat and irl for the past 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7684.png (528KB, 440x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7684.png
528KB, 440x784px
>been talking to a girl on snapchat and irl for the past 5 months
>she already has a bf
>she's been getting friendly with me
>she sent me a snap that said "goodnight kisses"
>on Sunday she said I was such a blessing
>she sent me a selfie where I could tell she didn't have a shirt on
>she sent me a pic related yesterday

I would think she's flirting with me but she already has a boyfriend.

What the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
girls enjoy male attention
>>
>>18027736
>wut she meen by this
>>
Shes stringing you along because she likes attention and playing games. You are likely not the only one shes doing this to.
>>
>>18027746
we got a crystal ball nigga here
is it stringing along if she lets you hit it?
>>
>>18027759
Certainly that would change the situation, but Where in OPs post does it mention that?
>>
>>18027736
The girl is a tease. You might end up getting nudes out of it depending on how slutty she is. I do this with a girl atm, but I'm aware she's doing it with at least 2-3 other guys. She's also slept with someone else at least on a few occasions. Don't get your feelings caught in this.
>>
>>18027788
I only try to get nudes after I hit it, and I'm basically just an insane peasant who fronts as an exceptional guy

hitting it >>>>>> nudes
>>
>>18027802
I'm in an open relationship besides that, so it's mostly just someone I chat to when i'm bored. The girl is too far away for a drive to be worth it
>>
>>18027802
But nudes are technically free and no strings attached. I recommend OP to get something out of this since nailing the girl/starting a romantic relationship is out of the question
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.