[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do /adv/? I downloaded a dating app from a foreign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What do I do /adv/?
I downloaded a dating app from a foreign country(tinder knockoff) and used a fake gps thing to change my location to a random place in that country...I was doing it just to look at qts...but I matched with a smoking hot girl. We chatted on another app and get this...she asked ME out on a date(I'm pretending to live there) and she's super into me. She speaks my first language(what she's studying in university) and she's gorgeous. I'm having an existential crisis right now, idk what to do. How do I tell her I lied and keep this going? I don't want to fuck this up..I guess I could keep pretending I'm busy and get more intimate?
>>
Thats pretty fucked up. Tell her the truth and apologize. Then download a dating app in your own country if you really want a relationship.
>>
>>18027723
You're pathetic and possibly beyond help. Hopefully you'll delete the apps and use your phone to make an appointment with a psychiatrist
>>
>>18027757
I honestly didn't think I'd get a single match...I was just messing around. At first I kept going with it because I thought eh, she'd get tired of me quickly but she's noticeably falling for me now. I don't want to lose this opportunity now either :/
I live in a rural area here so it's hard to find a relationship as it is. Think a town with ~1000 people. (mostly old people). Plus I find women from her country to be very pretty too.

>>18027768
I know
>>
>>18027776
Tellher the truth and be prepaired for a very long distance relationship? Thats if shes even into that and willing to forgive you for lying. Not a good foundation for this relationship thus far.
>>
>>18027794
Any idea on how I could slowly let her know the truth? Or should i just keep the lie going saying I moved back and then bring up LDR.
>>
>>18027816
Don't lie you idiot. LDR then move to her. You're so stupid it's giving me cancer
>>
>>18027816
Stop lying, now if possible. Any future you have with her is dependent on you not being a liar.
>>
>>18027846
>>18027835
Ok, wish me luck peoples. I've never had a girl this hot interested in me ;-;
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.