[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cheating and then mentally pulling off insane gymnastics to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1000463-cowboy-bebop.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1000463-cowboy-bebop.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Is cheating and then mentally pulling off insane gymnastics to avoid facing that a common thing from women?

TLDR: EX GF with a past together, cheated an went from feeling like a bitch and being broken up, to claiming i cheated on her when i had sex outside of our relationship eventually giving up on that, and then claiming we were never exclusive when we clearly were, to getting mad and refusing to face the issue at all and projecting only anger when faced with the reality of what she has done.

Is this a common thing? Please god tell me its not, only one chick out of 3 has done this so far and i hope this isn't common.

The absolute denial pisses me off to no end.
>>
Yes, pretty common. Three woman I've known have done this. They're always guilty and broken up about it for a few days until they decide it wasn't their fault. The latest girl justified cheating on her bf with me by claiming me loved me. But then she realized she didn't like a week later. No sign of guilt though, and no intention of leaving him.
>>
About as common as it is among men.
>>
>>18027615
The simple answer is yes, this kind of shit is very common among women.

Why? Because we live in a culture that tells them they're never wrong, that their immediate gratification is paramount to all other things, and that perspectives matter more than facts.

It's not a "genetic" thing, women aren't inherently "bad," and to believe so is fedora as fuck; if men were in their position we'd act the same way.

There are plenty of societies in the world where things don't screech to a halt when a woman sheds a tear, and where she's accountable for her actions. The western world is not one of them.

Your options are to date while abroad, or accept that the fact that the culture in which we live doesn't produce a lot of women who are relationship material and play the field.
>>
>>18027626
Categorically and demonstrably false; men are raised to put the needs of others before themselves, and are held accountable for their actions, "I wasn't happy" and it's variants aren't a "get out of shitty behavior" free card for us.

There's a reason men who abstain/intend to abstain from marriage are a growing majority in this part of the world.
>>
File: 09 - XH7KoMz.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09 - XH7KoMz.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>18027623
>>18027626
I dont know any men who have done this, but ill say i do think this behavior has a more social background than anything. Men are always the bad guy, and women are coddled and protected even when they have done something awful. Example, my friends ex fiance cheated on him with his friend and room mate of the time. Somehow even with that black and white of a scenario he was the bad guy and they blamed him for the stereotypical reasons like not giving her enough attention and so on, meanwhile everyone was just saying she was confused and upset because he didn't do enough even though he did everything he could. Basically what this guy said. VVV
>>18027632
Gynocentrism is fun, but yeah i dont think all women are bad, i know several who seem largerly nothing like the rest. I just think people do what they can get away with, but in this case since women are coddled they basically have a get out of jail free card for a huge variety of bad behavior and men get blamed for practically everything with relationship failure. And its because of how differently we as a society treat women vs men.
>>
>>18027632
>Your options are to date while abroad, or accept that the fact that the culture in which we live doesn't produce a lot of women who are relationship material and play the field.
Gtfo
>>
>>18027640
Its because the world largely sees us as disposable. And for the majority of human existence that was true to some degree, men were used and broken to get shit done but still often outlived women more times than not thanks to child birth killing them which only served to sky rocket their social value further considering women were required to keep the species, tribes, and societies going.
>>
>>18027615
well at least you got very luck and you did not get accuse of a false rape. Women don't like to take responsibility for their actions and they like to accuse men of rape after cheating to protect their image. false rape accusations are very serious because they can ruin your life forever. jail,fired from job,criminal record.ruin reputation, and even getting killed by white knights who don't even know the full story.
>>
File: neo-wakes-in-matrix-pod.jpg (40KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
neo-wakes-in-matrix-pod.jpg
40KB, 329x500px
>>18027657
>Gynocentrism

interesting that you know this word. I think more men are waking up then.
>>
File: thefirerises.jpg (34KB, 861x463px) Image search: [Google]
thefirerises.jpg
34KB, 861x463px
>>18027657
>has fiancé
>also has a roommate
I can't imagine why that didn't work out. Let me guess, early twenties, has no clue what they need to be happy, motivation for most life decisions can be summed as "dog chasing cars?"

>Gynocentrism is fun, but yeah i dont think all women are bad, i know several who seem largerly nothing like the rest
I strongly believe you don't even begin to know a woman's true nature until you've dated her for three months; until then you're just dating her representative. I've managed to excavate some serious crazy from under some very convincing NAWALT facades.

>>18027666
Nice trips there, Asmodeus.

And yeah, I honestly think as a society we're in sort of a no-mans land between traditionalism and progressivism. Women enjoy power, privileges, and agency equal to men and yet they've not had to relinquish the pussy pass in any aspect of their lives. Similarly, a lot of traditions/customs are laughably out of place in modern society; marriage for example, between no-fault divorce and the death of the nuclear family, is essentially dead as an institution, and yet 99% of people act like it's still something society takes seriously.

I'm not just talking from a legal standpoint either, I mean socially, interpersonally zero fucks are given if a wife honors her husband; there's *zero* shame in being a single mother, and that should concern way more people than it does.

>>18027698
This. Also women can't even agree what rape is these days.

>>18027728
Bro. You have *no* idea. Pic related.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.