[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell a girl I'm talking to someone else without telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Matched with a handful of women on Tinder a few weeks ago.
First of the mentioned two is this 8/10 cutie that I knew from a few parties of mutual friends. I briefly spoke with her on Tinder, before asking her if she was busy that Saturday night.
She never got back to me, so by a few days later, and seeing her briefly around campus, I assumed that she just wasn't interested. Not a big deal. So I moved onto the next one. Really hit it off with this one girl from my hometown that is coming to my university in the fall. We're really getting along well, and she's already been flirty with me. Honestly could see something with this girl if all goes well. Smart, good humored, good head on her shoulders, shows interest and isn't afraid to tell you.

The 8/10 messaged me back after a week and a half, also on a Saturday, saying "lol I just saw this, but not today, I don't have anything."
How do I respond in a way that conveys "Sorry, I figured you weren't up to it, so I started talking to someone else and hit it off with them." without completely closing the door to the opportunity, say if in a month or so it doesn't work out with this current girl?
>Why are you worried about another girl if you like the current one?
Because I've been through the loop a few times of seeing a girl that seemed genuinely interested and then things didn't work out after a month. I'm trying to keep my bases covered.
>>
>>18027390
Send her a photo of your cock
>>
just go out with both

having lots of options will make you more confident, less needy, and all around more attractive
>>
>>18027400
This'll work a treat
>>
>>18027390
Don't tell her anything man. Just act like she's still the only person you're talking to. You don't owe it to her to keep her posted about everything in your life, she's just some fucking girl on tinder for christ sake. Go on some dates, and if things start to get serious THEN you can do/say something. Until then, just keep things casual
>>
>>18027435
It's uncle Moe while you eat
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.