[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my roommate isn't very good with girls, and is now basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: gravity.jpg (102KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
gravity.jpg
102KB, 600x435px
So my roommate isn't very good with girls, and is now basically being cucked (a term I fucking hate, but I'm using it since it fits the situation), with his "girlfriend" actively talking to another guy, because she "can't choose."

This guy is the most sappy, sad sack dude in the world, and in the three years he's lived with me, has had his heart broken a million times since he gets all attached.

Should I pull him aside and tell him to get his shit together? I'm a lot better with girls than he is, and I think he needs someone who doesn't just cuddle him and tell him it will all be okay.

Or is it none of my business?
>>
>>18027233
That dude sound like me, all of my roomates were way better with girls than me. I always honestly appreciated criticism but im assuming by the way you described him that he is probably a huge pussy. I think the best thing you could do is being some sluts over and get them drunk. Some how slip it the convo that youve seen his dick on accident and its gargantuan.
>>
>>18027267

I'm not gonna try to set him up... frankly, I wouldn't want to put someone I know up to that as a hookup. It's really mean of me to say, but he's a manchild, and nothing like me at all. He wouldn't know where to start, and it would make things uncomfortable.

So, yeah.
>>
>>18027276
Well if hes that much of a pus than i guess just stick to pointers for him. I guess i was just thinking of what i would want in his situation, which seem very similar to what mine was years ago. Shiyt if one of my boys brought some drunk sluts over and said open game, shit thats just some bro shit
>>
>>18027298

He's a nice dude, but not really one of my bros, or someone who is gonna get laid by some drunk slut and change his thinking.

We're also in our thirties (he's a little older than me), so it's not like he's a guy that needs just that one chance with a girl to feel like he's made it, and then will be better. He's just the kind of guy that lets himself get run over.
>>
>>18027338
>in his thirties
>sounds just like me at 20
Jesus man i mean he must be some kind of bro if you care to help him. If his bitchness is seriously too much to be around i'd say avoid him. But even if you dont wanna try to get him laid. I could guarantee if it was me, some sex with a rando would make the world brighter
>>
>>18027366

He's having sex with someone right now - some XD nerdy girl he met online. But, she's talking to another guy, and like, flirting with him in front of him at bars and stuff, because she can't pick one.

The girl is clearly a fucking psycho, but he's so desperate for someone to love him that he's stuck with this.
>>
>>18027373
>he's having sex with someone right now
Shit put him on the computer. I should be asking him for advice.
>>
>>18027233
Not much you can do, sounds like he's in struggle street. He will need to find someone to suit him, and they're rare, but try getting him out and you never know
>>
>>18027233
Also if this bitch is "cucking" him.. a term I also hate... then tell him to forget her ass. She is obviously a dumb attention whore of no substance
>>
File: 1486201903257s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1486201903257s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>18027378
This definitely this.
HEY YOU GUYS! WE GOT A BAD ASS UP IN HERE!
Pic related.
>>
>>18027378

I'll speak for him: Sign up for every dating website you possibly can and message every fat weeaboo you can until one desperate enough will rub her smelly minge on your face.

It's not a good setup.

>>18027395
That's kind of my concern here though... every instinct I have tells me to go "DUDE YOUR GIRL IS UGLY AND IS CLEARLY INTERESTED IN FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF YOU, GROW A PAIR!"

But, instead, this guy is so afraid that he won't have someone to cuddle at night that he'll do anything that any girl says.

Shit, his ex wife was twice my size around and used to get winded reaching down for a plate of chips. She divorced him, and took the cats.

If it's any credit to him, she married another guy, and he was even more unwilling to stand up to her - he took her last name, hyphenated.
>>
>>18027373
>>18027406

By "right now," I meant he's generally having sex with this girl that he's seeing, who is also months into trying to be with the other guy.
>>
>>18027414
Yeah you really need to convince him he's better off without her.. hard to do though. Get him to browse local dating sites (not subscribe) and maybe he'll fall for their BS and think there's tonnes of local hotties available out there.
Might get him in the right frame of mind to chase someone new
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.