[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems likely that tomorrow evening I will go from a kissless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

It seems likely that tomorrow evening I will go from a kissless virgin to just a virgin, as I am getting dinner with a girl then coming back to my place for a movie.

Now I'm not going to ask how to conquer the anxiety around making a move or even really how to kiss, since that'll be awkward no matter what and I'll be too nervous to remember any advice. I'm 20 years old and have no idea what I'm doing. I WILL be awkward and WILL make mistakes, I'm sure of it. I'm going to go for it though, because that's how I conquered my fear of talking to girls and asking them out.

My questions are these: how, on average, do girls view inexperience with something as simple as kissing, and do I explain that to her? Should I make an excuse before, during, or after (if at all) as to why I'm such an awkward mess?
>>
>>18026957

nope. if she doesn't ask, whats it matter. there are bad kissers who have been with thousands of women.

im told im a good kisser all the time, but sometimes you dont even have chemistry with someone, and thats what they tend to chalk it up to.

hell ive even had so bad chemistry that i thought the kissing was bad and the woman still said i was a good kisser after.

if she doesn't ask about your experience dont tell her.
>>
File: 1365723549070.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1365723549070.gif
991KB, 500x281px
Kissing is not that hard and the only advise I can give is.
1.Be spontanous, read the mood right and lean in to kiss her. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ASK HER PERMISSION TO KISS HER!
Don't just molest her face neither, you got to read the mood which is hard for nervous or socially retarded people but you get good at it, I should know because I was a dumb fuck.
But seriously never ask, I have been told girls will say no even if they want to kiss the guy because the dude asking sucked the romance out of the situation.

2. If you are tongue kissing her, never ever fucking use your tongue like a washing machine or stick to your tongue to the roof of her mouth to to her cheek.
Find a good rhythm and mix it up a bit but never washing machine.

If you are not using your tongue than I don't know how it works, I have only pecked and tongue kissed.
>>
>>18027010
I'm guessing just rubbing tongues is a good bet? I don't think sticking to the roof of her mouth or to her cheek will be an issue; I can't stick my tongue more than a centimeter past my front teeth.

Side note: the idea of tongue kissing is gross to me
>>
>>18027041
Nah not like an Eskimo kiss, your tongues should carcasses and massage each other.

>the idea of tongue kissing is gross to me
It is but it feels pretty fucking good.
I am guessing you're American? Maybe do not try it first time around.
>>
>>18027068
Yep, American. How else is prolonged kissing supposed to go though? Addition of tongues just seems like something that will happen no matter what, but I think I'm going to let her take the lead once shit starts going. She's far more experienced than me anyways
>>
>>18027102
No clue man, I am Irish. We just tongue kiss only really, well people my age seem too.
I have done it until my tongue has gone numb, the prolonged open mouth kiss seems alien to me.

I would say just go with the flow and if you are going to tongue kiss than see it through, darting like a lizard is nasty.
>>
if you manage to sincerely dont give a fuck about it, she wont give a fuck about it either. If you make a big deal about it, in conversation or just in your head it will Show nevertheless and it ll be awkward.
>>
File: daijobu.png (63KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
daijobu.png
63KB, 500x309px
She won't care. Trust me

Kissing is finding a rythm. Really. Start with small kisses and then progress into something more passionate

Tongue kisses are tricky. You gotta find her tongue rythm and it can get messy, she might not like it if it doesn't clicks correctly.

Two or three general pointers; Use mints, if you want. Or have a decent breath.

Swallow your saliva if you can, don't start opening your mouth TOO much man.

And after you're comfortable with you can do shit that she might like, like biting her lower lip, breathing inside of her, doing sounds, or kissing her neck (Most of women do).

My best of luck to you.
>>
Once you start kissing one of two things may happen

1. There is no chemistry, the kiss feels kinda not right. I think you'll notice. It's time to stop then.
2. There is chemistry. It just clicks. Go with the flow, don't be hasty. 99% of the time it'll just work. Think about being passionate. It'll be okay.

Anyway, good luck anon. Kissing is fun and can be awesomely intimate. Hope your goes well!
>>
>>18027130
>>18027136
>>18027110
>>18027107

I don't drink, but I think I might need alcohol to help loosen me up some. Would wine be appropriate during the movie?
>>
>>18027156
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXFsHMvTWk
Only if you're Irish, I would say stay sober.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.