[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucking an ugly girl just to get laid should I /adv/ ? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1456088884123.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456088884123.png
71KB, 250x250px
>fucking an ugly girl just to get laid
should I /adv/ ? Did you ever do it?
not a virgin btw
>>
You make it sound easy. I can't even find ugly girls to fuck :(

Where you at girls?
>>
>>18026940
How old are you?
>>
>>18026940

when i first lived on my own i did it. i felt pressured and guilted into it, and i began to resent myself. sometimes ill only get laid twice a month now but its better than getting with someone im not attracted to imo.

it becomes too easy to give into uggos and fatties who are willing to bang and you end up spending all your sex on them instead of pursuing harder to get but more attractie partners.
>>
im 28
>>
>>18026940
why is it such a big deal? are you some beautiful prince that the town would talk of in a foul tone from there on out?.
>>
>>18026976
Go for it bro
>>
How ugly are we talking? I'm ugly myself so that was never a problem for me.
>>
>>18026940
S L U M P B U S T E R
L
U
M
P
B
U
S
T
E
R
>>
>>18026940
Fuck yeah you should do it. My first fuck was not an attractive lady, and I've had multiple uggos since. I'm decently attractive, no male model or anything, but good looking. It's just part of the game.

Why do you think modern women are so suck up? It's because they think they can get hot guys because they've been a hot guy's fallback option before.

It's what we do.
>>
>>18026940
Oh god yes.
>>
>>18026940
Lost my v card to an ugly girl. But it gets worse. She is also a huge slut. Broke up with me then fucked a black guy like 2 days later
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (28KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
28KB, 490x300px
>>18027198
Nice
>>
>>18026940
Ugly chicks need lovin' too friend!
Just don't be a dick to them and scar them or give them baggage they'll drop on the next poor ugly anon they fall in love with
>>
what levels of ugly are we talking about? is her body really hot but her face is really ugly? i mean, if she had 10/10 body but 1/10 face, i would immediately. i'm a virgin too
>>
I lost my virginity when I fuck my buddy's GF in a threesome in high school . She was around a 6/10 . All pussy is wet my friend just make sure she's clean and doesn't stink ! otherwise get it over with . Virginity isn't all that special just get rid of it as fast as you can so you seem experienced when you get a more serious gf .
>>
>>18026976
28 m8 get rid of that V card whoa dude no time to be picky you sex drive has already drop in half since you were 15 probably Jesus get that over with !
>>
>>18026940
Don't. You will have to dump her eventually and it will wreck her world.
>>
>>18026940
Have fucked the odd 10 here and there, but have still taken 5's and 6's if they were shoveled up to me and I was lazy and horny. What's the harm in it. I have actually found that fat chicks that take care of themselves have amazing pussy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.