[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make girls like it when I text a photo of my cock to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Coqbetweenwhorelegs.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Coqbetweenwhorelegs.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
How do I make girls like it when I text a photo of my cock to them? When is the right time? First thing in the morning?
Why do girls pretend they dont like it when they secretly rub one out
>>
>>18026873
Don't send a dick pic unless asked.
Answering this from experience.
>>
Most guys who want to send dick pics come off as thirsty fuckbois fishing for compliments who are unaware of or don't care about where I'm at sexually. If I want to see your dick, I'll ask.
>>
>>18026873
Girls don't get off to dick pics.

Send her a picture of your yacht if you want to turn her on
>>
>>18026878
>>18026884
>>18026890
Micropenis 12 year olds detected
>>
File: 1463021613163.jpg (1MB, 3213x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1463021613163.jpg
1MB, 3213x3600px
>>18026902
>virgin detected

Women aren't turned on the same way men are. Whether or not this woman is a waitress or a doctor she is not any less attractive to men
>>
I've actually enjoyed 1 (one) dick pic sent to me out of the dozens I've received.

That isn't to say I can't enjoy dirty texting or sending photos of my own. I'm just not aroused at the sight of a dick. Knowing I got you hard? Still not going to make me cream myself at the sight of your boner: you're a guy, a curvy rock would probably give you a boner.

I have to be attracted to the guy in every way to be thirsty for him specifically in the first place. And the sexting has to be pretty good for me to want a pic of his damn penis.

The one I enjoyed? I asked for it.
It was the start of a now-ltr and I was crazy about him, so his approval, sexual and otherwise, actually mattered. Not so with random fucks I'm not really that into. We are married now and I still have that pic from 6 years ago, and I still get wet looking at it sometimes because its a pretty good shot of him and it's a good memory. Of course, the random dick pics I don't ask for....we look at together and laugh at tone-deaf guys and their weird dicks.
>>
>>18026939
Women laugh at your knucklebone penis loser, that woman becoms less attractive when you know she has VD
>>
Girls don't like unsolicited dick pics, dude.

You're a fucking idiot if you think they really do but they've just been lying to you all this time.
>>
>>18026873
From my experience, most women are more turned on by dirty texting than actual pictures. It's possible to get them horny enough to ask you to send one, but the only thing that's actually going to get them to that point is usually just dirty talk.
>>
WOMEN LOVE VIDEOS TAKES ON YOUR PHONE OF YOU JERKIN IT.
NO SERIOUSLY MOAN THEIR NAME AND CUM IGNORE THESE ANONS DAY ALL FAGGOTS
>>
because it makes you look like a beta and women want to see Status. also they dont want to come across as whores i guess?
>>
>>18027006
>>18027038
>>18027120
>>18027008

Sluts love dick.

Its natural attraction
>>
>>18027141
How does it feel to know your mentality on things is messed up and rotten and you are beyond salvation?

Just thinking about it gives me chills
i mean its like you are saying 2 + 2 is 5

is this bait?
>>
>>18027157
Women love dick. Maybe not yours.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>18027162
They do, but they have so many they dont value it, only the ones they want

How much value does a fucking rock have for you? Nothing because you could have as many you want

Are you really this close minded? Are you really not baiting here?
>>
>>18027196
>Women don't use Omegle because they're pure

You're a meme
>>
>>18026873
You need to dress your cock up in a little tuxedo and top hat. That's the classy way to do it. I guarantee you will get more positive reactions this way.
>>
>>18027141
They do, but women are also more psychological when it comes to things like that than men. Just looking at a picture of a dick doesn't do the same thing for a woman that looking at a pair of tits/pussy does for a man. Which is why if you've ever sexually texted a female (which, based on your posts in this thread, you haven't) they always go through the dirty talk stage before they actually ask for a picture of your dick.
>>
>>18027203
Are you really this desilusional? Women dont use omegle to sexually satisfy theirselves

Probably just for attention which clicks a nice feeling to them maybe, but they dont give two shits about you after you proved you can give the attention she wants
and you are talking about some shit no one uses at all we are talking about a really low number here

just what are you fucking trying to point out man?
>>
>>18027221
> desilusional (retard)
>Women dont use omegle to sexually satisfy theirselves

Yes I'm delusional
>>
>>18027264
Not everyone is born speaking english dude, but go on and avoid the entire post replying about a fucking typo
>>
>>18026873
OP
Sports stars, musicians, and movie stars all how can have pussy anytime they want send their cocks to women, everyone does it. Look at that Clinton Aide's husband. He was sending his cock to every girl in america.

Theres literally nothing wrong with sending a photograph of your hard on to women. Only faggot euros don't because they save their cock photos for other men.
>>
god guys like you are gross

you get the insta-block. The only cock pics I like are from guys I intend to fuck, and only when I ask for them. Girls aren't slaves to looking at cock the way guys are to pussy. That's just how it is
>>
>>18027286
Shut up and look at my fuckin cock you wet cunt whore
>>
>>18026873

I always send them on the first date, just at the beginning of the date. Add a message like "play your cards right and I'll let you do the paddling"

Works every time.
>>
Can I dirty talk a random girl almost right off the bat?

I do not want to be fake and bullshit a girl for sex because I don't want to cuck or cockblock myself.
>>
>>18027282
THIS

All europeans have a Grindr profile. Fact
>>
>>18027293
Maybe that's why you have to shove your nasty unwanted cock at randoms instead of finding a girl that actually wants it
>>
>>18027308
All girls actually want cock.
Not just mine. Any cock.
Don't believe me just give them some cocaine.
>>
>>18027336
shitty b8
>>
>>18027341
Its true. Cocaine shows clear as crystal what women are like.

You know it
I Know it
only a few virgins here don;t know it
>>
>>18026878
>>18026884
>>18026890
>>18026939
>>18026984
>>18027006
>>18027038
>>18027120
>>18027157
>>18027162
>>18027196
Op you're a fucking idiot

Ladies in this thread.
Trolls find photos of gay guys boners online and send them as their own for giggles.

The fact none of you have caught onto this after decades of the internet shows women really do have no se se of humour.
Stop embarrassing yourselves by discussing this like it has merit
>>
Imagine a woman sending you a photo of shit coming out of her asshole. Some men might be aroused, but most would be disgusted and even slightly disturbed. This is how women feel about dick pics from strangers. You might find some nymphos that are crazy about dick, but for most women it's a red flag and pretty disgusting.

But you will ignore this advice because you're only listening to people who stroke your deranged ego
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.