[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a crucial situation going on atm. I need your help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rose-is-worried-large.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rose-is-worried-large.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
I've got a crucial situation going on atm. I need your help really badly. Here's the short summarized story.

>Be me 7 years ago
>have Schizotypal personality disorder
>Have close friend
>Taken off my meds without my knowledge
>Flip on my friend with this relationship ending savage text message after being off meds for a few months
>No prior history of being mean to them or anyone ever whie I was medicated
>7 years later
>Contact them on facebook
>They're not responding to any messages I sent them

I'm not sure how to interpret this. Because first of all when I finally contacted them again I made the texts a little melo dramatic and really long so the messages may have just been too awkward to respond to. And if she was just straight up ghosting me I think i'd actually be blocked. But I can post on her profile on facebook and I can send messages to her. So i'm not sure how to interpret the situation.

If they realized that I only flipped because I was off my meds I can't see any reason why they wouldn't want to forgive me and be my friend anymore. Wouldn't you forgive me and be cool with me if you found out this happened? I mean come on, I got totally fucked. My friend also had no idea I was diagnosed with this. So that's why i'm so adamant on trying to get through to them.

I'm just not really sure what to do from here.
>>
Hey /adv/ can I get help on this?
I know this sounds hard to relate to and give advice for. But it's essentially just regular "Am I being ghosted or not issue"

We don't have to take issue with any of the mental illness stuff I talked about. I just need to know how to interpret why she's not responding to me and where i should go from there.
>>
>Post thread for help on /adv/
>Nobody answers at all for hours

Wow. Well I guess consider this thread closed then. I'm out. Goodbye.
>>
>>18026786
Before you go OP:

>You are a cuck

That's is all
>>
If you're still here, OP...

Honestly, I don't know if she is or isn't ghosting you.

But it's been 7 years. I'm also pretty damn mentally ill and I get how time can feel, at least to me.

But I think of it this way- I had close friends 7 years ago I might not really want to bother talking to now because I just don't care at this point.

she could still be pissed. She could not give a fuck.
>>
>>18026786
Doesn't help that you posted long story short, then wrote a story so long it is automatically hidden some of it. Try refining it more before posting and maybe you'll get more reads and replies.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.