[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get out of the mentally of only wanting a memeing, shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How do I get out of the mentally of only wanting a memeing, shit posting, Vidya playing, anime watching degenerate as a gf?
Fairly sure I could have had a normalfag gf by now but none of them can hold my interest.
>>
>>18026253

If you want something you want it. End of story.
>>
I had one of those OP. She was great when I could just joke about shit without worrying about offending her like 99% of women, but terrible when I realized how dependent and needy she was.
>>
There's nothing wrong for wanting one, most normies cant hold a conversation for their life and their interests are as bland as cardboard. Browsing 4chins isn't going to get you a gf though, just a gf(male) or some mentally unstable chick, and yore better off single. And this is coming from a NEET femanon.
>>
>>18026253
Delegate the lelmemes shit to friends.
>>
>>18026259
>Dependent and needy
Just how bad is this?

>>18026264
There has to be a 4chin femanon who has a decent head on her shoulders out there somewhere, right? ;_;

>>18026265
Isn't a gf basically supposed to be your best friend that you want to fuck.
>>
>>18026364
The decent femanons are on here, you just can't tell because they don't make an effort to tell you. But from what I've read on /r9k/ dating on here is bad news
>>
>>18026373
Does this mean that I'll have to settle for someone that I'm not 100% happy with?
I'm getting a bit tired of hiding my autism
>>
>>18026364
>best friend you want to fuck
Hell. No.
>>
>>18026264
People find dates in this chocolate box?
>>
>>18026253
Get one. Seriously, you'll hate all that afterwards.
>>
File: one coupon for a free boyfriend.jpg (53KB, 629x595px) Image search: [Google]
one coupon for a free boyfriend.jpg
53KB, 629x595px
>>18026530
Where do I meet one
>>
>>18026545
Well, think where this particular kind of girls can be. If you want it, you need to look for it.
>>
>>18026379
How many friends, no, how many people do you know that you are 100% happy, or 100% agree with?

Life is about compromise. I don't give a shit about makeup, but my gf likes it, and I ask questions. She doesn't give a shit about developmental biology, but I do, and she asks questions about it.

Anything can work, just need to learn to communicate.
>>
>>18026253
Okay, first you get a normie Girlfriend.
Now you make her your ideal whore by chaining her up and making her do shit you like until she adapts.
>>
>>18026559

Maybe that was a poor choice of wording, but I never feel like going out of my way to contact or talk to any of the women that I date. It's like I just tolerate them, I never really seem to have a good time, even when I fuck some of them. I don't feel like I act like myself when I date "nomalfags". I know people typically hide their weird shit but idk, I guess I've just never progressed enough in a relationship to the point of them dropping the facade.
>>
>>18026364
well dependent and needy are terrifying when combing them with someone who was once your best friend turned partner, overly clingy and overly jealous, you might think the time together is great but after awhile things will get to you, don't reply to a text in a few minutes? why do you hate me!!!! playing vidya? why are you paying to attention to me!!!!! yeah have fun with that shit.
>>
>>18026373
Half of me suggests that the girls on this site are fairly normal for the most part much like most of everyone, half of me remembers that I dated a girl from /soc/ who turned out to be also dating like eight other guys.

So uh.
>>
>>18026559
Compromises are the failure's excuse for having a partner he's not comparable with.

"It's okay we don't share any interests or do anything together! We're just ~compromising~!"

Enjoy getting cucked.
>>
>>18027396
>/soc/
>>
>>18026259
Are you my bf? He's still with me, we've been together for a year, and we met on a 4chan vidya server. He had no idea I was a girl for a week until we got on a teamspeak server and it just kinda escalated there. I have low self esteem and fear of rejection stemming from some dumb childhood bullshit, he's a wonderful man and I want to be better for him, I'm trying to work on being less needy and I think I'm doing better but it's difficult sometimes.
>>
>>18027445
>you have to be exactly alike and live in an echo chamber with your partner to get along with them.
>>
>>18026703
Is this just a normal thing with women or does it extend to everyone? I'm attracted to women but they're so boring that I'm considering dating men. Most of them suck too but at least I've had some interesting conversations with them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.