[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared I'm too old to find a new boyfriend. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (165KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 720x1280px
I'm scared I'm too old to find a new boyfriend. I just turned 25. My boyfriend will be 24 in 2 months. But I feel like our relaronship is probably gonna end soon. We been together 2 years now, but he's been wanting to be more independent and go on trips with his friends without me, he still lives with his mom and plays video games and doesn't even do his own laundry or clean. I live on my own and do everything/pay everything, trying to learn how to cook, blah blah, I just feel like he's probably gonna live as if he's a teenager for like 5 more years, and I'm ready to grow up now. I kinda feel like he holds me back from growing, bc he's scared of being an adult and trying to hold on to that teenage non adult life which I understand I did it for a while too but I know that I'm only getting older so mind as well embrace it at this point, I don't think he will ever really grow up.. I feel like he will just keep starting new relationships with young people and keep him feeling young for a very longtime that's just what I predict kinda I guess. I know he wants to leave me most likely because he's been acting kinda single now and doesn't treat me like I'm the one anymore, doesn't try that much etc. I feel like he will end things for good very soon, and I feel really bad about myself. I'm 25 now. I wish I spent the last two years living my life and not being a good girlfriend to someone being loyal to someone who's gonna dump me anyway. How am I gonna find a good guy who's older than me who isn't taken? I'm feeling hopeless right now. :(
>>
Have you talked to your bf about any of this .. ?

You're 25, you have plenty of time.

But you need to talk to him and make a decision.
>>
>>18026041

Talk about what?

I mean I talk about him how I feel
About things. He's even said he wanted to break up a couple times in the past few months bc he feels bad about going on trip without me and stuff, says I'm difficult and irresponsible and other shit. It's clear he doesn't wanna be with me anymore for whatever reasons. I wanna be with him, but he doesn't feel the same and I'm pretty sure he's gonna breaks up with me for good very soon.
>>
>>18026032
I'll be your boyfriend bb.
>>
If he told you he wants to break up, then go ahead and end it. Nothing worse than dating a little kid, if you're ready to grow then take the first step. Being on your own will be a lot better than being with someone who acts like they don't care about you. In all honesty, the more time you spend on your own the more time you have to do whatever you want to do, grow, experience new things, and along the way you'll find someone who will appreciate you for you and have the mental capacity of an adult.
>>
>>18026062

I don't wanna break up with him tho. I really love him. We will only break up if he does! I know
It sounds bad. In the meantime I'm still working on myself and doing what I want.
>>
>>18026062

But yeah.. Like I have to act like a child basically for him to like me.. And I feel like it's keeping me back from being a fucking old that I'm going to need to do who wants to be a 40 year old child still that's awful.
>>
You're never gonna change and neither is he

You are both doomed

What's so special about this guy anyway? Is he tall dark and handsome? Does he have a huge dick?

I mean it's gotta be something if you are choosing to stay with a 25 year old man child who still lives with his mom. That is just pathetic, and so are you for enabling that shit.
>>
>>18026087

Idk. He was my first serious relationship, I lost my virginity to him. Every other thing I had with other guys were flings, and I didn't care about them and wouldn't even have sex w them.
He's not that attractive and he's only like 5'10 but idk I'm just attached, I don't have close friends really and he's my first relationship I got close to someone in a longtime..
>>
>>18026087
I guess I need to work on building friendships with people and stuff. I miss my old friends but it's been so many years since we been in touch and they're all successful and adults and I'm still half child and not really accomplished. I guesss my bc contributes to that. I don't think I will really grow with him..
>>
Gotta pull the plug OP because it's a matter of time before he finds a rebound and once he does then it's gonna make the end that much more painfil. He may even emotionally cheat.

I speak from experience with my ex as she was so unhappy and wanted her indipendence. Then this guy comes along and they talk then she cheated and left me for him

You are gonna have one relationship after the next. Thing is they make you stronger and you can only learn from the expereinces you have . If you don't go through these then you will learn nothing and never be happy.

Enjoy the time you did have and move on. Learn from it so that when you find the one then that will be all the better for how much stronger you are then than now.
>>
>>18026102
:(
Yeha maybe. He could be looking for someone right now. His friends are probably trying to make him leave me. They'll probs try to get him
To cheat on me on their vacations. Who knows
>>
>>18026032

Eh, I love with my mom and I'm 30. Circumstances haven't been kind with Sandy and being in NY. That said, if she's ready to have a life that conflicts with his, she needs to sit down and have a talk with him and come back with an answer.
>>
File: 1483407094392.jpg (139KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
1483407094392.jpg
139KB, 694x461px
>tfw I lived with my parents til 27 and outright bought a home for myself, and no debt in school

feels good

Anyways, he is clearly treating you badly, but despite you talking about how immature he is, you're clearly quite immature yourself. Practical skills, and living on your own don't make you make you a mature person.

If you don't want to end things, then at least have a conversation with him about his behavior, and go from there. Literally all there is to it.
>>
>>18026111

I had a convo about it and be doesn't wanna change and thinks I'm the problem he would rather break up with me then make any changes it seems, he gets mad when I confront him.

And good for u but did u even live ur life those years are you single now you just have a house for u to live in? Sounds lonely
>>
>>18026121
Okay, then the relationship is over.

And everyone defines living their lives in different ways. I had a lot of fun during those years, if that is what you're asking. Even was in a long term relationship, and now we live together in my 2800 sq ft house and are planning to get married.

I certainly wouldn't want to live your life, despite you thinking you're all grown up or having a good time simply because you're on your own, and I would highly doubt you could hack it in mine either.

Don't be narrow.
>>
>>18026138

I know
It's over. That's the point of this thread.. Which you basically just used to make urself
Feel
Good and make me feel bad. I'm out.
>>
>>18026032

I'm a 27 year old guy and most of my female friends have ended their teen relationships some time in the last 5 years. Some have new boyfriends but a lot of them are just catching up on some fun times. You are in no rush, stop listening to your screaming ovaries.
>>
>>18026121
>And good for u but did u even live ur life those years are you single now you just have a house for u to live in? Sounds lonely

This right here is the biggest indicator that you have the maturity of a 17-18 year old. You may be on your own, but I'm quite certain you're about on par with your boyfriend in these regards. Maybe that is why you guys are still together?

Focus on yourself and grow, also dump your baby boyfriend.
>>
>>18026146
Haha, you're actually a literal child. This is amusing.
>>
>>18026148
Okay thanks. Yah I do know some ppl my age from high school who are single. It's just scary! I don't wanna be a single 29 year old! Only 4 years away ya know.
>>
>>18026061
same
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.