[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I need advice on something you might find funny. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485011753001.jpg (37KB, 466x349px)
1485011753001.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
Hey guys. I need advice on something you might find funny.

I'm born and raised in a third world shithole. A very fucked up country with horrible living standarts in Asia. I've been to Europe, tasted civilization, lived there for a year on student exchange, but came back home.

Ever since I came back, I'm depressed because of how bad my life was and is.

I'm thinking: if I start using antidepressants, will I stop giving a fuck? I came to a point where I wake up and feel stressed because I'm stuck here, because I'm not able to live in Europe.

Please, answer only this question, try not to give advice on how to move abroad because I've eliminated all options. It's certain that I'll be stuck here.

tl;dr depressed because have to live in a third world hellhole, will I stop caring if I start using antidepressants?
>>
What country do you live in?

And no drugs never fix anything. You've got to find your own way.
>>
Europe is super easy to emigrate to, how is this an issue?
>>
>>18025315
Turkey.

>And no drugs never fix anything. You've got to find your own way.

That's the most b urself advice ever my man.
>>
>>18025319
Dude take the Fucking anti depression meds if you want but you'll just feel stupid and empty, if your not looking for advice then kill yourself you stupid roach.

And by find your own way I mean learn to understand the culture of your father and your mother you worthless worm. Go get a job and work hard build a good life instead of medicated yourself and leeching off of your family you obviously don't care for
>>
>>18025303
I suppose be happy that you have a body and mind the works and you're not mentally handicap either. There are people far worse off than you in first world counties.
>>
File: 1478370167041.png (135KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478370167041.png
135KB, 512x512px
>>18025323
>>18025324
I just want to know if anti-depressants will help me stop giving a shit about my living conditions or not. Why is it so hard to answer that?
>>
>>18025324
Mentally handicapped people are blessed with the bliss of ignorance and intellect that doesn't reach further than the critical point where self doubt comes along and makes you depressed.
>>
>>18025326
Sorry mate. No it won't help there's your answer.
>>
>>18025330
Don't be depressed buddy at least you got Internet right
>>
>>18025319
Try moving to Istanbul, turkey isn't even that bad
>>
>>18025319
Your problem is you are miserable and think this will magically go better once you get to better conditions. That's actually false because after a handful of months you'll be used to new conditions of living and still you'll be miserable. It's the same legend they keep selling to people here as well, just work harder so you have a bigger house and you'll feel happier, just improve yourself so you have a gf and you'll be happier etc.
None of those things are disagreeable but none make you happy truly. I know because I am fighting against a similar idea of moving to UK or Switzerland or anything that is not the EU (or soon won't be). It solves nothing, I think I am just trying to run away from my self, not taking responsibility for the fact I'm miserable and sad and keep telling myself there is a land of milk and honey I can move to where it will go better.

If you want to come to Europe make sure you are doing okay where you are, and then see if you still want to move there. Have a job and look for work and don't come here illegally because there are way too much of that ilk here already. Last thing you want is to end up sleeping on the streets.

Also take into account that Europeans are as racist against northern African immigrants than American whites against blacks. Most women regard tanned men as undesirable and especially their parents will see a Turk as the least beneficial type of in law. I kid you not, here a black man is generally deemed more desirable than northern african one. Also for employment it's difficult if your name is Muhammad or similar.

t. Belgian
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.