[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I hate my life. Absolutely hate it. I can't seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: misery-4fb612dcd4442.png (35KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
misery-4fb612dcd4442.png
35KB, 400x155px
Hello.
I hate my life. Absolutely hate it. I can't seem to catch a break.
I'm always broke, whatever I try to do backfires and leaves me humiliated. My car hardly works, I hate it.
I'm employed(more like indebted) to my filthy rich uncle(who has been confirmed as the richest man in a largely populated western city ), but every time I finish any job he lays out for me he criticizes me, then refuses to pay me the full agreed upon price.

My fucking bullshit family decided that I should take care of my three triplet nephews, because their mother disappeared to god knows where.
On top of this I'm in a highly unstable relationship with a woman that does nothing to berate me and hits on my successful cousin every chance she get out of spite for me.

I can't even afford a new pair of pants. I'm seriously at the end of my rope. I'd do better if I'd send the boys to foster care or whatever, I just don't have the heart for it.
>>
Anyone? I also forgot to mention that every two weeks or so this crazy italian gypsy bitch tries to rob my uncle to get some lucky charm from him or whatever. Police won't do anything about it because of her mental state, which leaves me to deal with the headache of it all.
>>
Damn man, and I thought my situation was rough. You have all of my hope, im pretty much a loner. I have absolutely zero friends but I'd say for you it seems crazy. You're pretty tough because i would've went insane and then some. Keep at it and eventually youll catch a brake I really hope. As i said you have the best of luck from me :)
>>
>>18025279
You have a lot of decisions that no one else can make for you. Reevaluate your things that you need to do vs doing for the sake of others

For your work and uncle, ask him and find out exactly what it is else he wants and do that. Or just find another job. What if you just fulfill his requests till he has no complaints? You can say he always has complaints but you never know until you try or at least make a connection with him past just work and lineage relations
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 201x251px
>>18025279
Bruh 23 M here. I would just say fuck your family if they are treating you like shit.
I would travel say fuck them.
I would do heaps of psychedelics just to break the paradigms or the existing structure. I mean, what do you have to lose?? right?? (imo)

God be with you, internet friend. :)
>>
>>18025279
Get out of that relationship for a start then start deciding where to go.
>>
File: donaldduck.jpg (25KB, 261x303px) Image search: [Google]
donaldduck.jpg
25KB, 261x303px
yo OP here, you might actually know me.

I'm donald duck
>>
>>18025572
really, nobody?
>>
>>18025279
>>18025572
Hoooooooly shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.