[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have recurring fuck buddy >she gets in touch with me when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: a8pB8bd_460s_v1.jpg (50KB, 460x513px) Image search: [Google]
a8pB8bd_460s_v1.jpg
50KB, 460x513px
>have recurring fuck buddy
>she gets in touch with me when she is bored of herself and we fuck/date for a couple of months til she goes back to her long-term boyfriend
>she used to be an 8/10 and out of my league
>then she got chubby and was a 7/10 and in my league
>now she's passed chubby and is a 6/10 and I am out of her league

>she just messaged me today which means she's bored of herself again

Should I smash? I'm not seeing anyone at the moment so I'm free in that regard, but this girl is now less attractive to me than she's ever been. We get along super well but I don't think we will ever manage to be straight up friends without sexual tension getting in the way so that's not really an option.
>>
>>18025273
You're an ass hole.
>>
>>18025280
I am aware. Doesn't make anything I said less true.
>>
How can you be past chubby and still be above a 5/10? I don't understand your rating system
>>
>>18025295
Suuuuper attractive base line. I knew her when she was a mid-teen and she was a solid 10, did some bikini modelling for an international clothing brand and everything.
>>
So how can there be sexual tension if your not attracted to her? I think you should tell her no thanks unless you care about her then maybe just invite her over to talk just tell her your not in the mood for fucking
>>
>>18025320
Habit, I suppose. I also haven't seen her except in a couple of pictures since she put more weight on so maybe there won't be now.
>>
>>18025329
Well it comes down to if you care about her or not then doesn't it
>>
Tell her she's a pudgo and post results
>>
I think you shouldn't, your hormones remember her being not fat. Chubbies are less active during sex, you will get tired, fat people sweat more.
>>
>>18025280
How's he an asshole you cuck? lmao
>>
>>18025334
I would visit her if she were in hospital but I will never be in love with her.

>>18025338
Pretty sure she knows she used to send way more nudes.

>>18025345
Not to mention she gives pretty rubbish head.

>>18025370
In all fairness I am a bit.
>>
>>18025345
depends how chub tho, sometimes they can be the right thicccc ness and have an hour glass figure and they are amazing.
I am a lot musclier than most guys so if your a literal stick then they can be a turn off
>>
>>18025273
You should but you should quit anything that resembles dating. Just bang and leave
>>
inb4 "im pregnant" Stop playing with fire
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.