[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to ask a girlfriend if she's been cheating...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8634.jpg (108KB, 980x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8634.jpg
108KB, 980x733px
So I've been in this great relationship for about 5 years with an amazing girl I've known since I was a kid. Seriously can't imagine a better match for me. Anyways she's been working 6 days a week and I don't see her very often because of that. Last night I used her phone for the camera. When I opened it I saw a string of texts where she was talking to some guy she knows about going to a museum and playing with her pussy in the car. This morning she said she was going to the museum with her "mom" and didn't mention anything about the guy she was texting. I noticed that she wore a lace thong and a skirt. It's 53 degrees outside... I want to think that that guy is just a friend and they just have their funny innocent slightly flirty relationship. Which Id be fine with. Everyone has a horny acquaintance... but I don't know. Is there any way that people can bring up the topic of cheating without having jump straight into a full out argument???? I want to try to keep her in my life if I can! Any past experience or thoughts are appreciated!
>>
Well from an outside experience looks like she's cheating on you. You're probably on denial.

Can you ask her that without going into an argument? Oh fuck no. Plus she'll make it look like it's not her fault or whatever. Just meditate over it wheter you wanna stay with someone who will most likely cheat on you again or not.

Believe it or not, there's more people out there. And a lot of them do factor your feelings into their equations.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18025161
Have you cheated on her? I would put my investigation hat on if I were you. Your instinct is probably right. You don't trust her..,,and that is a conversation you need to have with her. She needs to earn your trust again....obviously you guys aren't really focused on the relationship. Maybe she wants an open relationship. Would you be ok with that?
>>
>>18025161
Don't ask your girlfriend anything. Call her mom and ask her to talk to your girlfriend. If she actually is with her mom, just tell her you tried to call and it didn't work.
If she isn't, dump her. Move on with your life.
>>
>>18025184
I agree. Meditate about it.
>>
Break up with her.
>>
>>18025189
Yeah this OP
>>
>>18025189
Nice, I'll remember this technique.
>>
>>18025161
>see evidence first hand
>"durr is she cheeting guize i dont know lel
>believing a cheater would tell the truth when questioned
if this isnt b8 you have to be the most naive person ive ever heard of
>>
>>18025196
My best friend has a very questionable taste for guys and they all cheated or lied to her, we became amazing at stalking.
>>
>>18025161
Record everything, Tommy Wiseau style
>>
>>18025161
>funny innocent slightly flirty relationship
>everyone has a horny acquaintance

nice b8
>>
Man I got cheated on and just reading that made me have a headache. My gf was cooking for me and while she was gone she got a text from some dude who said "see ya tomorrow best friend :)" and my whole life just ended. As soon as she came back I was like "whothefuckiswhyishehiw dare youwhy is it?" and she told me about how she made out with him and I've never been the same since.
>>
>>18025161
Don't think that much, it will get worse. Just act, ask her about it, whatever happens stay cool, dont rise your voice. Its probably begining of your worst time in your life so don't ruin your life with that bitch.
>>
>>18025161
Assuming this isn't a fake story (big assumption) don't say anything to her just tell her you want to move on. It's the only way to end this without a fight. and forget about keeping her in your life forever about keeping everyone in your life it's only gonna get worse here on out. Welcome
>>
I'm sorry, man. That sucks.

I'm with >>18025189

Though, I'd probably retort with something along the lines of, "So, did you have a good time getting fingerblasted by your mum in the back of your car?"

I'm super immature though.
>>
>>18025294
>nice b8

Unfortunately I don't think he's baiting. Most people have a very whorish view of relationships.
>>
She's cucking you m8
>>
hey thanks for the input everyone. so heres the outcome.she got home last night I asked her if she had a good time and all the sudden she just told me about how she had actually gone to meet this guy and had planned on fucking in the car but she ended up not doing it. they made out and he felt her up but she apparently stopped it there after something in her mind "clicked" she got out of his car and came home. she was crying and shit so i couldn't really get overly mad at her. I am still on the fence about staying with her or not.
>>
>>18025161
there's a 90% chance she's cheating.
>>
>>18026480
Get rid of her
>>
>>18026480
Totes not the first time she's done this.
>>
>>18026480

Ugh! OP PLEASE DON'T BE AN IDIOT! If she fucking cared about you in the first place she would have never gone out with that guy! Seriously! Just drop her ass! She's not your soulmate and I promise you that you will find someone you connect just as well with. Geez!
>>
>>18026480
STEER CLEAR
>>
>>18025186
>lying & seeing another guy behind OP's back
>maybe she wants an open relationship
"Open relationship" implies mutual honesty & agreement on the topic BEFORE anything like this happens. This is just plain old cheating.
>>
>>18026480
this... this hurts. how does a man get twisted around the finger of a woman so easily?
>>
>>18026480
Leave her, man. Christ.
>>
>>18026480
And you still can't decide if you leave her or not. M8 there's a saying in my country which I'll quote "better alone than with bad company."
>>
>>18026480
think about yourself actually going that far with another woman and how much effort that would be. she did that to you. dump her...
>>
>>18026480
That sucks. I'd probly dump her
>>
File: 1481404382637.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481404382637.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>18026480
No.
OP, get the fuck out. It's not worth it. It will happen again. It will happen again. I can assure you it will happen again, in 1 month or in 1 year, but it will.
She's not worth of your future. You will find another person. Get out.
>>
>>18025346
And I did see her tomorrow by the way ;)
>>
>>18025161
This isnt a court of law. You already have all you need.
>>
File: for fok sake.png (470KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
for fok sake.png
470KB, 512x512px
>>18026480
This will not be her last time doing this.

Please remember that.
>>
File: Sin título.png (337KB, 425x434px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
337KB, 425x434px
>>18026480
Look anon im not sure if you are here still but look,
a year ago i hooked up with this girl that is 23 and has a bf of 7 years, pretty proud of it honestly because i worked really hard on it

We met twice and felt eachother but we didnt really got to sex, honestly because i even felt a bit guilty and was still a virgin

Long story short i ended up travelling to another place and we agreed on just leaving it and stop talking after some weeks

She is getting married this year and she is really happy with her guy

Honestly just give it some thought i just felt like sharing this since so many people is so sure you have to leave her
>>
>>18027116
kys
>>
File: Truth.jpg (86KB, 562x832px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
86KB, 562x832px
>>18026480
>Yeah I'm on the fence coz Im totally a cuck

You'll be posting here in a few months asking how to deal with getting another mans herpes of your cock if you keep fucking her.
>>
>>18027124
you kys lameo, i think everyone here is just giving advice out of the blue without ever actually having a life experience on it, just because you are bitter about women rejecting you your entire life
>>
>>18025161
Contrary to most others here, I'd give her one last chance.
Sounds like she's being honest enough with you and that's worth something.
Try to do a few little things to improve your relationship and sex life (like getting her to wear her thong and skirt out to dinner-Chicks often love if you lay out an outfit for them to wear while they shower pre-date)
I'd be wary though as they are often repeat offenders but maybe if you can give her what she was seeking elsewhere you can avoid it happening again. Talk, be honest and don't let yourself get caught out.
Good luck
>>
>>18027146
You got with a girl who had a man and you knew it. You are scum bro
>>
File: TrannyPatrol.jpg (12KB, 151x227px) Image search: [Google]
TrannyPatrol.jpg
12KB, 151x227px
>>18027269
Fucking queer
>>
>>18027271
I knew and gave some tought about pursuing her

then i realized how fucking boring my life was at that moment and how there was my fucking opportunity to spice it a bit up right infront of me, if im not selfish who is going to be so for me?

I didnt even knew the girl if liked me back or that she even had the slightest of the interest on me, which she initially didnt obviusly i built it on her with time
>>
>>18027284
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud
>>
>>18027116
In your situation, did her boyfriend ever find out/was told about what his gf and you did? I'm betting not. The boyfriend being in the know makes the situation different.

From my real life experience, I would agree with most other people in this thread. I gave a girl who pulled the same kinda shit a chance, to find out later she was a raging whore the whole time she was with me. So yeah, I'd say leave her ass and never look back.
>>
>>18027269
Cuck
>>
Its quite simple.

You will forever doubt, sure, transgression is a human thing, but ask yourself, do you want to go through the hassle of always doubting her words?

If the answer is yes, continue dating her, but i would dump her.
>>
>>18026480
I legitimately could not do this to my partner. The thought of doing that to someone makes me stomach turn.

I've actually tried imagining myself with other people, and I can't even bring myself to do that because my thoughts instantly snap to my partners face and a gut-wrenching disgust at hurting that person.

The people who can overcome that moral block and get that far into cheating have something seriously missing in their souls. Or they just do not love the person they are with.
>>
>>18027843
Seriously
>>
>>18026480
Is this a meme
>>
>>18027356
His bf was working in another country for like 9 months and this happened when he was just a month away
>>
>>18025161
Easy. Call her mom when she is away - assuming she is with your girlfriend.
>>
>>18028386
Make up some excuse like you got of work early and wanted to surprise her and want to ask her mom when they are finished.

What? She told me she was with you...`?
You can innocently ask in the evening. If she cheated, you have the sympathy of her family
>>
she's talking about playing with her pussy with another guy and you have to ask if she's cheating ?
>>
File: beitodesu.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
beitodesu.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>18025161
>tfw two intelligent to be moved by hastily written crappy bait
>>
thanks to everyone who took this seriously and tried to give some real advise. I know to some this may be an obvious decision to move on. I've been in love with this girl for 12 years of my life so it's a little harder for me to just "drop her ass"... If you've been in this situation you would understand. if not then I really don't expect you to get it. we've made the decision to try to keep going for better or for worse.
>>
>>18028798
Well played sir haha well played indeed.
>>
>>18028945
Dude if shes so important and youre so in love at least consider this alternative..

Catch her. Demand open relationship. Keep your best friend and partner and get additional side action.

Think i mean really think logically. What os a relationship? Its when you say "hey you know that amazing feeling of a new fling? Like the best feeling in the entire universe? I promise never ever to feel that again as long as i know you." fuck that man.

If your only problem is side affairs and nothing else and shes so amazing as you say then its a viable solution.
>>
>>18028945
Two things you have wrong. You are not the first nor will be the last something like this has happened to and there are many that have responded based on experience, Second, we've decided is not true it is you have decided to live with her horrible behavior and treatment of you and disregard of the commitment.
>>
Unbelievable how many cucks are in this thread.

You would consider staying with here even though she cheated on you? She lied and let some guy touch her fucking vagina, do you have no kind of self worth? Jesus fuck, this is disgusting.
>>
>>18028945
She's just going to do it again OP. She lost all respect for you once you allowed yourself to forgive her.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.