[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv i need your help a gay friend has been telling me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1485121147723.jpg (47KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485121147723.jpg
47KB, 576x1024px
Hey adv i need your help
a gay friend has been telling me that he would be down to do freaky stuff with me but im straight. But im 100 percent sure im turning bi because of him. Should i do it or not
>>
If you are attracted to him, why not?
>>
>>18025020
not attracted to him
>>
>>18025024
Well unless you just want to try it to see whether you like it or not, don't.
>>
>>18025017
No. Don't let him do that to you
>>
He will make you feel good. If you don't care about meaningless sex and don't care if you into a guy then go for it.
>>
Something tells me he's not "turning you bi", you're just sexually frustrated and see this as a way to get off without having to really put any work in.

If that's the case, don't do it, you're gonna regret it.
>>
>>18025024

how is he turning you bi if you're not even attracted to him?
>>
>>18025017
Are you considering this purely out of the fact you're a virgin/in a dry spell? If so don't do it. Desperation to get laid isn't a reason to do something that you're not wholly comfortable with.
>>
>>18025072
op here, im not a virgin but thanks for the advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.