[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight guys, tell me what the fuck is going on >be me >a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0487.jpg (64KB, 603x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
64KB, 603x333px
Aight guys, tell me what the fuck is going on

>be me
>a fucking alcoholic
>can't drink alcohol before work so I drink about 3 Red Bulls before work so I can get hyper as fuck
>sometimes can't afford Red Bulls so I got to work and don't talk the whole day fearing that I would say something stupid when my autism kicks in
>most of the time I'm at work I'm hyper as fuck so I say and do without thinking
>met this qt a couples of months ago
>never talked to her because wew lad, I don't know what to say or talk about when I'm around girls unless I'm drunk or hyper on Red Bull
>when I'm hyper/drunk people tell me I'm funny
>make a lot of jokes at work, sometimes they're awkward but I don't give a shit because I'm hyper
>this qt is always around me and she laughs a lot at my corny jokes
>whenever I go to work without being hyper, she notices me and always asks me why I'm so quiet and no "happy" and making jokes as usual
>wew lad, [autism intensifies] hehe sometimes I'm here but I'm not here
>she's like, "hehe whatever anon" while looking at me with this, "the fuck is wrong with you?" face
>some of my homies at work been saying that this girl (qt) even though she has a bf wants to fuck me
>I'm like, no way in hell senpai, that qt is easily an 8/10 she'll go after that, that's for sure
>my roommate is hanging with her best friend
>qt's best friend comes home to chill with roommate while I jerk off to women wrestlers in my room
>drunk as fuck, get out of my room after I came
>qt's bff and roommate really fucked up
>uh anon, good to see you... I gotta tell you something
>Stacy wants to fuck the shit outta you, you should ask for her number
>wew lad that can't be real
>go to work the other day late as fuck because overslept
>didn't buy no energy drinks
>don't know how to ask for her number without making it obvious I'm a virgin
>this other hot coworker sits next to me in the break room
>sweatingpepe.jpg autism pls don't make me say some stupid shit
To be continued...
>>
>>18024667
>she tries to have a conversation with me
>hi anon, how was your weekend?
>oh it was great... hehehe, just spent it with a couple of friends playing video games
>oh that's nice, had fun right?
>[autism kicks in]
>y-yeah I'm a really easy going guy, I don't ask for too much [awkward laugh at the end]
>she top keks and then says she's gotta clock in
>a-alright femanon
>weeks go by and this hot femanon likes talking to me, especially when I have Red Bulls because she laughs at my corny jokes
>Stacy that supposedly wants to fuck me comes into the break room and see us laughing and me flirting with this other hotter coworker
>later on, Stacy and me are together in the same section and she randomly tells me, "you know anon? Sometimes I wish I had bigger tits and ass"
>WEW LAD the fuck do I say? [autism kicks in] but I'm hyper as shit so I don't give a fuck
>look Stacy, you're really hot the way you are, you're petite, I like your perky tits and your cute lil booty
>inside me I'm screaming "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY"
>she smiles at me and says, "for real? You're just saying that to make me feel better
>inside me I'm thinking that she's obviously comparing herself to the other hot coworker so I already know her insecurities
>today, I'm super hyper as fuck, starts physically playing with the other hot coworker, poked her hips and she was laughing
>Stacy just walks in and sees, looks at me with a disappointed face, "h-hey anon" and keeps walking instead of trying to talk to me
>didn't talk to me the whole day
>pulled her aside for a moment and ask her if she was mad at me
>gave me a cheap excuse that she's not having a good day
>ok well, I thought to myself, "bitch, you better not be jealous, I mean, you got a fucking bf!!!"
>she usually touches me and try to play with me
>today she couldn't even look me straight in my eyes

So what could be wrong with her, lads? Is she acting like that because shes jealous?
>>
>>18024676
Is she acting like this because she saw me playing around with the other girl and not her? She was acting all weird, didn't wanna look me in the eyes, noticed her like a little bit lost, giving me short responses and trying to walk away from me

Tell me how bad I fucked this up... I mean, I have no chance in hell in fucking the other hotter coworker because I'm not a fucking chad, while I have a chance in fucking this Stacy, I'll probably end up fucking it up like I always do because I'm a fucking kissless virgin who doesn't know how to act around girls
>>
File: 3138055.gif (988KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3138055.gif
988KB, 500x375px
Arrange a threesome with the Stacy and the hotter coworker. If you can't make it happen your love life is fucked.
>>
>>18024708
Can't even ask for her number let alone arranging a theeesome lel

I'm a full beta male
>>
>>18024676
Great position to be in, girls want guys that other girls want. Waaaay better jealous than bored. Keep it up and keep playing with her emotions. Going further than that well I have no fucking idea I'm a virgin.
>>
>>18024948
I agree, that's right

I just want to fuck her before my autist ass mess this up, I don't think I'll ever get a girl like that in my life
>>
>>18024667
>>18024676
the way she's acting indeed show she's jealous. Women love men who all other women want to be around and when they don't feel good enough for that man, she's gonna let all her insecurities be seen by showing she's jealous or not wanting to talk to you at all
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.