[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get any sex from my gf. Haven't had a bj or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-face.jpg (16KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-face.jpg
16KB, 600x500px
I don't get any sex from my gf. Haven't had a bj or sex in over 4 months. I love the relationship, but the lack of attention is making me consider cheating.

I've brought it up to her and tell her my dick is going to fall off if I don't get any. We are both 22.
>>
I'm not a very sexual person, in any of my relationships. That has been a complaint from many of my exs and I think the main problem was they had no idea how to get me in the mood. Men seem to think grabbing some ass and tits will get me ready to go but honestly it's the complete opposite. Basically what I'm saying is maybe you just don't know how to turn her on and she's too shy to say it or doesn't know how. Ask her if there's anything she likes in bed that would help. Cheating is never the answer, it would get you laid but you'd probably be single in the process.
>>
>>18024672
yuck

Is there anything that makes your cock softer than a self righteous frigid bitch
>>
>>18024680
? I don't know what I said to make me a bitch but okay, have fun with your sexless relationship
>>
>>18024672
I've asked and she doesn't know. What she has suggested I have tried.
>>
>>18024672
So mind reading huh?
>>
>>18024689
Sit her down and talk to her. Don't let her back out. Maybe she has lots of stress or something is bothering her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.