[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my bf of two years is going on two trips in March, he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (266KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 720x1280px
So my bf of two years is going on two trips in March, he's going to Ireland for a week and a half with two of his friends and then going to visit another one of his friends for 5 days for his bday.

I feel kinda uneasy about it. For the whole Ireland thing, i just feel bad bc he's going to see his family and I feel shittty I wasn't invited, it's also the week before our 2 year anniversary I mean he will be back two days before but it still feels shitty
For his friend he's visiting, at college, he has a gf but I'm sure she has friends that he will be around and he's having a party and stuff.

Should I trust him? Expect a break up? Idk, I feel like he's not really into me for not inviting me? Both his family and friends invited me for these things but he didn't want me to go. He said I could
Go to his friends college thing if I didn't trust it which I thought was fucked up.. Like invite me to be ur chaperone and not have fun? Idk. It just fucked.

Idk what to
Do or think?

Also,bc I felt like shit about it, he said I could come to Ireland for the last two days and then we would go to Paris for our anniversary, but last minute he said he felt guilt tripped into making the trip so we called it off mutually

What should I do? I think what hurts most is that I feel rejected, I don't think a guy that's really meant for me would do shit like this? But idk? I need clarity. If I was younger I would just prob cut my losses and move on but I just turned 25 and we been together 2 years and Idk I feel like people my age most aren't single anymore so it just seems horrible to be single and I don't have friends rewlly :/
>>
>>18024534
Unless he'd have to pay for you then it is a little weird that he wouldn't take you with to see the folks. I'm not saying it's a red flag but it's not a good sign either. Have you told him "Hey, I would have really liked it if you had invited me along with you to go see your family in Ireland. Is there a particular reason why you didn't invite me?" and then see what he says. Maybe he's hoping for a gay threesome in a pasture and he doesn't want you there to cramp his style
>>
I believe all guys need 'guy time' to relax and just spend time with other men, kind of like how girls like to have girls nights. But personally I wouldn't be happy in the slightest if he went to another country without me. If he doesn't want you to go, I would be a little suspicious and saying he felt guilt tripped into asking you to come is suspicious too. Personally I wouldn't put up with that and would tell him to have fun, but I've also got no tolerance for that kind of thing. What you do is up to you but it sounds sketchy how he's acting about it.
>>
>>18024555
Yeah that's how i felt at first but he made me feel bad saying he felt so bad for "going on a trip with his friends" and that I hold him back and he was gonna break up with me.. So I just said its okay and basically have been trying to be okay with it

>>18024551
Yeah it is a red flag for me like it makes me feel like I'm not the one.. I mean acuslly he was gonna pay for my plane ticket, but it was like our anniversary gift so does that make a difference? Also I don't like it cuz the friends he's going with are a bad influence on someone who has a gf, one cheated on his last gf just some months ago and the other is just a shitty person in general
>>
>>18024534

He knows how clingy you are now so only a matter of time before he breaks up tbqh.
>>
>>18024534
I don't think the trip thing is enough to break off a 2 years relationship by itself, although being upset is perfectly justifiable.
But it does sound that you both are mutually not as interested in each other, which is a good reason to break up. Try to talk with him why he doesn't want you to go, and how does he feel about you. Maybe he just wants some space.
>>
>>18024571
I mean why ?

I'm not that Clingy I wanna travel with him and meet some of his family geez that's what a gf of 2 years would wanna do
>>
>>18024578

I mean.. I don't think he's interested in me as much ahynkre, which makes him try a lot less, which makes me like him less I suppose. I liked him at first bc he was reliable, I could always count his word, he tried and put in effort and made me feel special. I think he just got sick of me. :/ but maybe it just isn't meant to be, I mean I feel lke it could be but he stopped trying so infeelclike he's not really giving us a chance and just wants to see me as someone he's not meant to be with I guess. Im scared to be alone tho.
>>
>>18024570
Yeah, I dated a dude who did the whole guilt trip thing with me. Always wanted to go to his friends house, friend who always had drugs and other girls at his house. I didn't want him over there since he was a shitty dude and I got the whole 'well he's the only friend I have left....' boo boo poor me you're ruining my life act. He ended up cheating on me even though he was jobless and I paid all the bills, I wouldn't trust a guilt trip.
>>
>>18024587
Yeahhh. Not trying to be mean but he has a lot of crappy friends! And he makes me feel bad about everything! Like eveyrninf is my fault, even thee tuff he does. His friends They have no ambition and shit. Idk . Like. I don't think it's going to work out desu. I don't know when it will end..
>>
>>18024584
It is scary to be alone, but that also gives you the time to work on yourself. Find new hobbies, do what you like to do and go to sleep not worried over some guy. I grew to like being alone, I prefer it over relationships. Don't be in a relationship that makes you feel bad and unwanted just because you're scared, I promise you that while it'll hurt at first you'll be so much happier.
>>
>>18024598

Yeah probably. I'm just scared I'll never find the right person. I feel like the majority of guys are assholes and the good ones are taken at my age :( it sucks.
>>
Man, sounds like you're in a really shitty situation.

I guess you should expect the worst, but don't cut your losses just yet. Wait for him to come back and figure out if it was just a one-time crisis.
>>
>>18024705

I mean yeah. I'm hoping when he goes back he'll feel like he appreciates me more or realizes he doesn't wanna be like that, but at the same time, I worry he will break up with me before because he "feels bad" or will leave me after/sometime in the future cuz he thinks I'm not right for him
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.