[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if it's just me or something but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1427081654027.jpg (186KB, 1280x705px) Image search: [Google]
1427081654027.jpg
186KB, 1280x705px
I don't know if it's just me or something but I have this one friend who constantly tries to pick fights, especially if I tell him anything shitty that happened me. He always sticks up for the other guy and tries to debate me about why I shouldn't feel shitty about what happened. He'll almost always try to debate on whatever idea or thought I dish out too, even when it's not necessary. How do I deal with him? Or am i just being a whiny little bitch?
>>
Tell him how you feel about this. Ask him why he always goes against you on the smallest things. If he decides to be cunt still, I think you know what to do.
>>
>>18024395
It's so odd I mean I don't understand why he does this. I feel like I'm the one getting hysterical because he doesn't seem to understand what I'm implying or what I'm going through.
>>
Sounds like a dick to me. Maybe there's a reason he's always picking fights with you, tell him how you feel and if he continues find new friends.
>>
>>18024428
yeah anon i'm honestly considering distancing myself from him. the only reason why i'm still friends with this guy is because he's a nice dude outside of this and tries to help in his own way, but then he also tries to test me for whatever reason. Could it be that he doesn't actually understand emotions or empathy? or am I being the autistic one?
>>
>>18024419
Like I somewhat know how it is, last week my close friend and I would argue a lot because for some reason I would snap over small things. You both need to communicate about this so you can fix the problem. That same friend sometimes does the whole testing thing with problems. He too doesn't understand why I sometimes get upset about that. But my bottom line is: please talk to him and tell him what the problem is
>>
>>18024447
He might be annoyed at you for something but can't or won't talk to you about it so he challenges you instead. Just a guess, but guys are always weird as hell with their feelings I've noticed. No, doesn't make you autistic at all.
>>
>>18024350
>>18024447
I think it'd help if you gave some specific examples. Maybe he's being a jerk, or maybe he really is trying to help. There are different kinds of friendship. You need friends who are gonna have your back no matter what, but you ALSO need friends who aren't afraid to call you out when you're wrong.

I have a friend sort of like yours who is ALWAYS argumentative, always playing devil's advocate, etc. 80% of the time it annoys me just like it annoys you, but sometimes he's really set me straight or given me valuable perspective on shit that was going on in my life. Disagreement isn't always meant to pick a fight
>>
>>18024419

You possibly need to work on explaining yourself coherently. Does anyone else have the same issues understanding you? Sounds like it could be simple miscommunication.
>>
>>18024496
no it's only really with him. all my other friends seem to know where I'm coming from and give me the usual support or camaraderie. it's part of the reason i'm so confused about our interactions.
>>
>>18024490
I have friends who call me out on my shit too but we still respect each other feelings and emotions without patronizing each other and our experiences. but it's a different story with him because whenever I have a problem with someone he'll always fight for the other person's reasons while calling out my feelings. He'll always say shit like "we all make mistakes because we're human" and even go as far as to blame me for the way i feel or how I reacted, even though the other person acted out of terms or invaded my boundries. maybe "pick fights" is a wrong way to describe it on my part, but I'm just saying that there's a time and a place y'know.
>>
>>18024454
I'm usually not the type to call people out right away, but next time this happens i'll be sure to talk to him about it. because at this point it's just getting frustrating and i need to know what's going on before I make a decision on where we stand.
>>
>>18024525
Does he act the same with his other friends, or does it seem to be specifically targeted at you?
>>
>>18024613
I don't really know about that since I don't know his other friends nor does he talk about them or even introduced me but he says his gf gets moody around him a lot. that's all I know about his interactions out side our friendship.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.