[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask a girl out if I don't have a car? It would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mommy.jpg (132KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
132KB, 1000x675px
Should I ask a girl out if I don't have a car? It would be kind of embarrassing if I asked her to drive me to the movies for our date.
>>
>>18024316
tell your mommy to drop you both off, it will show her that you care about your mom. Chicks love that shit
>>
>>18024316
I only date girls who have cars, no problem with it. Just dont sit in the back like a lik bitch
>>
This sort of varies by your age. Also, you could ask your family if they'll drive to dates, or a friend or something, and just show up early..? In general, your charm should be capable of compensating for the absence of a vehicle. Besides, I think I'd prefer being in control like that. For the first time or two, at least.
>>
Make her drive and stop viewing it in a bad way. Reframe it as "girls want me so bad they drive me around" or whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>18024324
>>18024326
>>18024334
>>18024340
Even if I asked my dad to drop me off like an hour early, I wouldn't get away with it because she would see him pick me up after the date ended or she would ask where my ride was. So is it better if I ask my Dad to drop me off and pick me up, or should I ask her/her mommy to do it?(19 btw).
>>
uber or the equivalent
>>
>>18024316

nah of course not. you should protect your ego because getting your fee fees hurt is the worst thing that could possibly happen in life.
>>
>where is your ride
>oh haha it's in for a service but the mechanic didn't get it done so I caught the bus
>she offers you a lift
>or she doesn't and you catch the bus home

Public transport exists for a reason.

And then you have to run out immediately and buy yourself a car because that excuse only works once.
>>
Ehh. Better to try. After all,

"Why didn't you ask me out?"
"I lacked transportation."
"I can fucking drive, Jimmy."
>>
>>18024316
I used to have the same problem but you have three options
>public transport/uber
>tell her to drive
>have your parent or friend drive you
If you do the last one try to epnd up at one of your houses so you can hook up ya dig
>>
>>18024326

Who the fuck would sit in the back when trying to date a girl? Or even at all? Like she could be a friend/coworker and give you a ride. Who the fuck would sit in the back?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.