[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>demand that bf 1 marry me >he declines >say that if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fire1.jpg (62KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
fire1.jpg
62KB, 620x413px
>demand that bf 1 marry me
>he declines
>say that if we don't get married I'm leaving
>he leaves
>go ask 2 boyfriend to get together with me again(we broke up before I met bf 1)
>he says yes
>we have sex
>then other boyfriend texts me and we sext on facebook
>next day feel bad about it (cheated on bf 2)
>ask bf 2 he would marry me
>he says yes

>feel guilty

>he buys me a ring
>I take the ring
>We are engaged to be married within 3 months
>talk to bf 1 tell him I want to fuck him
>go over to bf 1's house and screw him

I want to marry bf 1 but he doesn't want to marry me, but bf 2 actually wants to marry me. The sex with bf 1 is GREAT but the sex with bf 2 is lame.

What do I do?
>>
>met bf2 before bf1
This timeline makes no sense.
>>
>>18023962
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
>>18023972
Its really a rating as to whos first in my life.
>>
>>18023962
just kill yourself. you evidently have no self controle
>>
You are not marriage material you are a side chick nothing more
>>
>>18024286
This, atleast let people know you're a slut when they hook up with you. Spare their feelings.
>>
>>18023962
Lol you are someones future regret
>>
>>18023962
You have 0 self control if real. Try and jump back with bf 1, drop bf 2. I don't want you to ruin that poor fuckers life.
>>
>>18023962
Ffs, don't marry number 2. He deserves better than marry a bitch like you.
>>
File: SdBxbA4X.jpg (18KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
SdBxbA4X.jpg
18KB, 396x396px
You a slag. Come back when you got real problems.
>>
Leave them both. Start again.

B1 is toxic or confused and B2 deserves better.
>>
>demand that bf 1 marry me
You don't demand someone to marry you. You buy a ring, you get on your knee and you ask them in marriage. If you're not going to do that then you don't understand responsibility and you're not ready for marriage.
>>
>>18023972
There are multiple timelines
>>
>>18023962
Crummy bait is crummy.
>>
>>18023962
But Faggots can't marry you fucking wanker
>>
>>18023962
Kill yourself fucking whore.
>>
Go kill yourself before ruining someone's life.

Don't marry BF2 because your kids will not be happy kids.
>>
Holy shit. Youre a fucking ho
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.