[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn how the game works >women expect you to settle why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>learn how the game works
>women expect you to settle
why do women do this?

is like learning how to make millions yet settling for minimal wage.
>>
Not the best analogy but I know what you're talking about. Seems like as soon as you finally get good at picking up girls they want you to be "the one" and you become the stereotypical asshole that just wants sex.
>>
>>18023844

What? By that analogy, it sounds like you are saying women don't know how to play the game. Or am I missing something?

Also, if your statement is "All women are/do X", then you are already wrong.
>>
>>18023863
99% of women and males don't know how the game works.

most women simply wait to pick a hot guy when he try to pick her.

why do you think women complain males are too dumb to understand her advances?
>>
>>18023866
>99% of women and males don't know how the game works.

Yeah, that can't be true. People flirt and hook up all the time. Clearly most people actually know how to play.
>>
>>18023873
sure, but how many male and women can pickup another person in a library or someone they saw on the street?

picking up friends of friends at parties don't count.
>>
>>18023885

Yeah, that's the issue. Picking strangers on the street is not "game". You are using a different definition to what other people use. Parties count, dude. After all, they got some action.
>>
>>18023891
not really, parties are easy mode.

how many males can get a number from some hoddie they saw next to him in the bus/metro?
>>
>>18023894

Why do it at the metro at all? Wouldn't it be better to do it with friends and people you know something about instead of going for strangers?

Also, they don't give medals for getting your dick wet. "Easy mode" is the stupidest shit I have heard.
>>
>>18023899
less than 10% of males have more than 10-20 sexual partners.

You're still not getting it, I'm talking about having game.

most males are simply beta.
getting a stranger to fuck you in 10 minutes means you have the game.

less than 30 minutes is what it takes to get a stranger in bed.
>>
>>18023844
Some people actually want to have a family rather than just a lifelong series of casual flings.
>>
>>18023903
>getting a stranger to fuck you in 10 minutes means you have the game.

No, no one does that. You think Archer is a documentary, man. And you still haven't told me WHY this would be important. Have fun having sex instead of building imaginary scoreboards.
>>
>>18023908
yeah, but if a male learns to have game, it means he wants to get laid.

we're not talking about betas here.

>>18023909
we're talking about women expecting alfas to settle.

and yes, I've gotten girls numbers in like ten minutes of meeting her in the street.
>>
>>18023913

Hahahaha, this alpha male is bitching in 4Chan? How alpha can you be if you can't even get what a board is used for?

You haven't asked for advice yet. Good luck in life kid. I really hope you are 15 or something like that. I'd dread to think you made it to your twenties with so many delusions.
>>
>>18023921
there's not other board where I can ask this.
chill bro, you seem extremelly triggered.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.