[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be religious >24M, virgin >had plenty of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (3KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 160x240px
>be me
>be religious
>24M, virgin
>had plenty of chances, but never capitalised on them because Jesus and stuff
>believe in monogamy and having sex with one partner
>meet a wonderful woman a few years back from church
>we start dating
>last week, 2 years into our relationship, I find out that she has had 12 sex partners (she's 23)

Is it odd that this really bothers me? We share a lot in common, but I can't shake off the fact that she's given herself to 12 other men. What should I do?
>>
>>18023607
You can either accept it or you can't. You like this girl, right? Well she's with you and not them for a reason.

But why are you so hung up on your virginity?
>>
>>18023615
Because he's Christian?

It's not like Christianity is the most sexually positive religion ever.
>>
>>18023615

As this guy said. That said she clearly doesn't/didn't have the same values as toy, plus you probably have some innate jealousy that she got to experience a large sex life than got did, plus you feel intimidated that you're not able to please a girl that experienced.

Don't be that intimidated pussy. You're a man and she's with you. Grow the fuck up and ram her like she's yours.
>>
>>18023607
wife that whore OP, someone's gotta do it
>>
Why are you religious? Like why are you convinced by the bible? Isn't it super obvious to you it was written by sand niggers who thought the earth was flat and seizures were caused by ghosts/demons?
>>
>>18023615

I do like her, very much so, but she was with those guys, too, and she left some of them. When I enter a LTR, I invest heavily into it. I know there's always the chance for things to go south, but it seems there's a greater chance of a relationship not working out in this case given her past. Let me know if you think this is shit logic and why.

>But why are you so hung up on your virginity?

Because I believe sex is a lifetime commitment. Sex isn't merely a physical thing for me.
>>
>What should I do?

Uhhhh, whatever you want to do. I would never date a guy with so many partners, that's fucking gross, but you do you I guess. That's why it's important to have this discussion early on and BREAK UP if you have a problem with it. I once dated a guy that I told from the very beginning that I used to be a camwhore, but quit- a year later he BLEW UP ABOUT IT, even though I was upfront from the beginning. Don't do that to your gf and just dump her before the resentment and insecurity builds up.
>>
>>18023800
>Because I believe sex is a lifetime commitment.
Why?
>>
File: fd.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fd.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>18023900
not op but I feel the same way (I'm not religious either)

sex with no commitment is effectively whoring yourself out, regardless of if you are male or female. it's degenerate and degrades an act of unity to a depraved abomination. Humans should value themselves above animals.
>>
>>18023816

Honestly, while it's your preference there's nothing gross about it if the dude is free of STDs. It's not like those 12 girls have made him dirty or anything.
>>
>>18023607
>Is it odd that this really bothers me? We share a lot in common, but I can't shake off the fact that she's given herself to 12 other men
Dump her you fucking retard. Ask next time if she's a virgin.
>>
>>18023607
lost my v at 22 to a 21y/o who'd slept with 30-40 guys, it was a massive confidence boost knowing i could please her if that makes sense
>>
>>18023607
dumb christian scum
>>
>I believe in monogamy and no sex before marriage
okay

>because Jesus and stuff
shut up

>my ex girlfriend had twelve sex partners before me, and this upset me
makes sense

what advice are you looking for specifically? we're happy to help, but it would benefit you to be more exact.
>>
>>18024053

Now that's fucking positivity at work. Kudos, you're living the correct way by looking a the good side of shit.
>>
>>18024053
people are easier or harder to please by default, women especially

I think ever doubting that you could get someone off is the source of the problem. If a woman had emotional issues and too small a clitoris, would you blame yourself?
>>
>>18023816
>I would never date a guy with that many partners
>Camwhore
Lmao these standards
>>
>>18023607
>>18023900

I find it so funny in these threads that you'll get heaps of negative attention for being a christian or not wanting to be / date someone with heaps of partners. It depends on the culture you grow up in and your personal values.

Personally, I've had like 16 partners, my girlfriend probably more. I don't like to ask her about it. That's just the culture I grew up in, no-one valued sex as emotional or important and I thought if I didn't jump in with both feet then I wasn't normal. Now that I'm 25 and have matured, I really think if I had my time again I wouldn't have just fucked so many sluts so casually, been more selective with who I choose to share that with. I mean it'd be incredibly hypocritical of me to flick my girlfriend due to promiscuity, but if I had only a few partners I'd probably only want to date people who were as selective as me.

tldr; I understand where you're coming from, ignore the idiots telling you to "man up" and forget about it. As for whether you should dump her or not, that's a much harder call to make and obviously depends on how good your relationship is. But to say this isn't a strain or that it's irrelevant is fucking stupid. It's obviously something that matters to you and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>18024201
I am >>18023999

What you say makes a lot of sense. I belive what I do based on how I grew up and the beliefs of those who guided me.
>>
>>18023999
Why draw some special line in the sand on sex? Seems a bit arbitrary to me.
>>
>>18024206
But have you ever really asked yourself why you think that way? You're limiting yourself for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>18024210
>>18024211
It's not just sex and physical relations, however that's the easiest way to explain it. I wouldn't give/expose myself 100% emotionally to a person unless they had a similar commitment to me either. That doesn't mean that I'm cold and distanced to people otherwise, but I don't want to become attached to have someone decide they don't care anymore.

I don't see it as limiting at all. I see it as protective of my interests. I would be completely destroyed if something I held that close to my heart was gone.

Why this value on sex? I don't eat because I like the taste (though it certainly guides the food I eat). I eat because I'm hungry. I'm not hungry for sex, especially when it's empty and meaningless.
>>
>>18024293

shit like this >>18024341 only affirms my beliefs
>>
>>18024293
If this really bothers you maybe you should take some time to reconsider things with her, maybe even pray. I also think you should talk to her about this, however it is a rather sensitive subject and she might take it as you judging her on her past behavior. Which you kind of are. But I get it, and I don't think you're wrong.
However it may be difficult to find a partner with no previous sexual experience. But hopefully you can find a partner with a low count :b

Good luck
>>
>>18024109
This. It baffles me, honestly.
>>
>>18024201
I suffer from that too. I'm Brazilian and my country's view on sexuality is really liberal (even though most of the country is Christian) and my whole family has doubted my sexuality because I'm a virgin at 19. All of my friends throughout high school tried to push me into a variety of different boys because of that. I value the idea of sex but it's hard to not feel bad about it when everyone around me says I'm an idiot for not doing it.
>>
>>18024369
yeah but sheltering yourself is kind of dumb? it just makes you increasingly vulnerable to any variables in your future that dont fit in your shelter. i dont know about you, but for me that was the case, sheltering truly was a limiter in the end.

as for your girlfriend, she clearly doesnt have the same course of thought, and just like you, she isnt about to be bothered to *really* change it, because just like you, that's how she is. this conflict will only grow if you let it, so watch out for that. talk it out and really come to a decision soon, before this gets worse.
>>
>>18024201

It does matter if he's intimidated by it. OP needs to do some soul searching and figure out if he's scared or it's a morality thing. The problem is skewed in her favor because he has been with her so long.

If is gonna bother you, OP, then understand that you will need to bring it up with her, or this will rot your relationship from the inside.
>>
File: mandy_srsly.jpg (110KB, 1002x770px) Image search: [Google]
mandy_srsly.jpg
110KB, 1002x770px
>>18023607
Get over it, poindexter
>>
I went through this with my current boyfriend; we're planning on getting married in a few months.

I'm not a Christian anymore, but I feel you on everything else. I guess the only thing I can say is that if you really love her, then forgive it and leave it in the past. If you can't get past it, then dump her.
>>
File: CSwxCyTUcAA5fBE.jpg large.jpg (59KB, 490x690px) Image search: [Google]
CSwxCyTUcAA5fBE.jpg large.jpg
59KB, 490x690px
Christianity remains the most persecuted religion in the world.

/adv/'s behavior confirms
>>
Op, if sex history was important to you, you should have asked her earlier. Personally im religious. I believe in monogamy and one partner as well. I wouldnt continue on with her as i think that it would create a some issues, some being with me, . some people can do it and more power to them.

TLDR: I wouldn't do it, but if you do make sure you can accept her number of sex partners otherwise you will have martial problems.
>>
>>18023607
No matter what you do in the bed, she'll be thinking of 12 other guys. Don't do it op.
>>
File: gentlemen.jpg (32KB, 370x369px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen.jpg
32KB, 370x369px
>12
>why are you so insecure?!?!
>>
>>18023630
it actually says the world is round in the bible, but ya know, much easier to just make claims
>>
>>18024071
kill yourself
>>
>>18024887
The funny thing is, the bible doesn't make any of these assertions but the quran does. Watch these same people run cover fire for jihadist global expansion.
>>
EUROPEANS knew full well the world was round, at the time of Christopher Columbus. The only thing needed for witnessing the planet's roundness is watching landmasses rise from the sea while sailing.

There are still prominent muslims unironically preaching flat-earthism to this very day. Watch every single militant gaythiest blame it all on WASPs, like they do with every other problem in the world.
>>
>>18024878
People don't normally think of their past partners when they're intimate with their SO.
>>
>>18023607
>be religious
stopped reading there.
Yes you are a cuck.
>>
>>18024897

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>18024872

>wah wah wah
>>
>>18023607
SLUT ALERT!
DUMP HER WHORE ASS.
>>
>>18025957
Also remember the rule of 3
>>
I get your mindset and while I'm personally not intimidated (seriously never be intimated by a woman they are fucking stupid as shit)

I would probably drop her ass too imo. Let somebody else deal with her used up ass unless you really love her but it sounds like you wanna break out of it

There are woman who haven't slept with a ton of dudes so just be patient. Religion has nothing to do with it either I knew plenty of slutty girls in my church
>>
>>18026095

What's the rule of 3
>>
>>18024887
It says the earth is a circle, actually
>>
>>18024878
Kissless virgin giving advice on sex: the post.
>>
I am also religious. If I were in your position, this relationship would only be able to work if this girl were legitimately apologetic and genuinely repentant about her past.

As a point of reference, I've been in a relationship with an atheist/agnostic girl for two years. If I find out that she has had more partners than she lets on, and if she's unapologetic about it/not willing to denounce these elements of her past as mistakes, I'm dumping her. I have too much to offer to waste my time being effectively cuckolded by the combination of her past and her attitude about her past.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.