[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a psychopath? If I don't love my wife or don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1484162518249.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484162518249.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
Am I a psychopath? If I don't love my wife or don't know what love feels like? I like my wife as a companion but like being alone more, care for my brother and mom and dad are okay i can get along with them, i know how to manipulate peoeple and get my way all the time, don't care for anyone els not for them or there life, I onced passed a big crash on a rural road it was a mimivan with 4 peopele inside it cheldren adults idc! And stoped looked at them wile they where stuk in the car kicking and screeming got back in my car and left didn't want to waist my time not my problem! And i never felt bad for what i did, only thing i really love is my computer car and job, where i get to fire poeple and watch them leave with this look of failure and worry on there fucking pussy faces? So should I see a docter of somone to help fix this (I don't want to fix this) for my family sake
>>
>>18023567
I'd be more concerned about your spelling.
>>
>>18023567
you sound like you know something isn't right (otherwise you wouldn't have bothered posting)

go to a doctor and talk it out with them
>>
>>18023567
You sound like you're a combination of drunk and a clinical depression/manic depression case. By the end of your very well thought out paragraph there you about spilled your guts to someone who went through a few years unknowingly unhappy and stressed with his job and drinking as a full blown alcoholic.

Change your job to something not so shitty. Take a step back. You're probably a proud dude who feels like being the boss is what you were meant to do. You're also probably sold on the idea that it has nothing to do with your mood, but when I finally dropped middle/upper management and freed up some time to really relax and think, I shed a lot of that mindset.
>>
File: norwegia.jpg (31KB, 411x676px) Image search: [Google]
norwegia.jpg
31KB, 411x676px
>>18023567
You seem more like a pussyfaggot.
You wouldn't be asking for helm and begging to be "fixed" if you were a psychopath.
lmao.
>>
>>18024029
smart psychopaths will never get diagnosed.

dumb psychopaths get in prison and get diagnosed.
>>
OP you're a sociopath, not a psychopath.
>>
Fucking retard
>>
>>18023567
I've wondered similar things anon. Especially after taking to my ex who's in psych about disassociative identity disorder, where people can have multiple personalities.

I don't ever "forget" where I've been or suddenly snap into place, but I do kind of have 2 sides. The try-anything, social chameleon extravert.

Then the other half is a bit more private, introverted, judgemental, and callous. Kind of like what you've described. So who knows man, I wondered if I had a sociopathic personality disorder but I'm probably more Machiavellian than anything.
>>
>>18025058
>Le psychopath vs sociopath meme
The real, clinical word for it is anti-social personality disorder.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.