[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without going into too many details, basically, I was at physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481898946221.png (45KB, 193x190px) Image search: [Google]
1481898946221.png
45KB, 193x190px
Without going into too many details, basically, I was at physical therapy and had a nice dude as a trainer/phys. therapist that helped me boost my confidence/fitness knowledge and all that, etc. His last day was Friday, so I dropped a physical note/small thank you gift off in person Friday night to the desk worker to give to him.

The note was kind of long winded and sappy, but at the end of it I said he could email me if he wanted, or I could email him.

My problems are:
>I don't even know if he got my letter
>I don't know if he's waiting for me to email
>I know it's Superbowl weekend so even he's planning on messaging me I'm 99% sure he's busy and I'm just being impatient

I guess I'm asking if I should just be blunt and ask him if he got it or if I should wait a while.
>>
>>18023467
Why do you care? Do you want to fuck this guy or something?
>>
>>18023496
No, it wasn't romantic related or anything to be clear. Meant more as friends. Like I said I'm just being impatient and don't know how long I should wait before it'd be okay to email him. I'd forgotten to mention that he said I was free to email him whenever.
>>
>>18023526

Why do you care so much?
>>
>>18023533
Basically I don't have many friends, and I don't want to fuck up a chance of getting one.

Am I correct in that I should chill the fuck out?
>>
>>18023662

Then the reason isn't that you care so much as the fact that you are using that person as a means to an end to say you have another friend. People pop in and out of your life or people don't respond as you want all the time. Just move on toward enjoying your life.
>>
>>18023673
I somewhat get your point, but at the same time this idea of "Oh, just go with the flow and not worry about it" is what got me to this point in my life in first place. I need to take some initiative, I'm not dropping a person just because of a speedbump that may or may not exist.
>>
>>18023686

You did take the initiative and sent a thank you with contact information. If you want, ask him next time you see him. If that's not possible, go ahead since it will help you feel better.
>>
If you don't get a reply within the next few weeks, go ahead and message him just to ask what's up. Don't obsess over it, usually things happen when you're not focused on it so direct your attention to something else in the meantime
>>
>>18024450
I'm gonna start going to the gym starting tomorrow so I'm hoping that'll take my mind off of it. I know I can easily become friends with him if I'm patient, it's just hard because I get extreme tunnel vision with these things.

>>18024437
I'm not gonna see him again, which is part of the problem. If I could talk to him in person it'd be easier, but I don't know email etiquette at all.

Again, I know it's stupid and pathetic and I shouldn't be worrying over something mundane like this. I just find these things difficult.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.