[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> At diner at 3 AM after coming from a bar, talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1486051173589.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486051173589.png
371KB, 888x720px
> At diner at 3 AM after coming from a bar, talking about kissless virgin status with female friend that I've been friends with for around a year
>Talk about wanting to lose it, she says she wishes she could have lost it to someone she liked instead of just throwing it away for the sake of it
>She tells me I should find someone that I know to fuck
>I tell her "well you're basically the only girl that I talk to regularly"
>she says "well then lets fuck" while smirking, seemed like she was joking
>I say something like "friends with benefits then?" and she says "i don't know, I'm drunk right now try and ask when I'm sober and we'll see"
>Like a beta fuck I say some shit like "oh if you say no don't make it awkward" to which she says "of course I won't I love you"

So how do I interpret this
Is there a chance of me fucking her, that last sentence made her sound like she was setting up for a no
I would just keep things as FWB but no relationship

Our current relationship has mostly been texting every now and then, going out for dinner, going to bars/clubs and a couple of other random events since the beginning of 2016. Spent her birthday together alone going to dinner (this was the only time I paid for her), bar hopped and movie, and she wants to go rock climbing with me for valentines day this year.
>>
File: 1471636957660.jpg (17KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471636957660.jpg
17KB, 294x294px
Just ask if she's down when she's sober, the worst to come of it is a no.
>>
She said that she won't love you, but she still might fuck. That's what you want, right?

She sounds like she's been testing you, a confidence test.
Just be casual about it, no matter if yes or no is the final.
>>
i had this exact same situation with a girl and sort of am still in it
long time friend with a sexually tense history agreed to take my virginity when drunk and she loves to bring it up if she's talking to me whenever she's drunk
we live too far away to make things work properly now and she seems to always have at least 1 or 2 other dudes talking to her at a time (the one time she had a free house she invited some other guy over to eat her out instead)
now that i'm moved away she's still the only girl i talk to and she still keeps my roped in with occasional nudes

anyways thats enough of my personal issues, point is you should work to make this happen. with that girl i would leave her to do all the initiation, so my sexual priority would have been low down for her
unless your friend was lights out, totally black out drunk, i'm sure she'd be happy doing it. just make sure you create an opportunity where you will be alone together - my failure to do that is pretty much why i'm still a virgin
>>
>>18023190
I meant to say she basically said "of course I won't make it awkward, I love you"

And thanks for the input

>>18023160
Yeah I was gonna try, just a matter of when to bring it up, thanks m8.

>>18023196
Yeah I def need to take the initiative more as well, thanks.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
File: 1486020994520.png (853KB, 1712x847px) Image search: [Google]
1486020994520.png
853KB, 1712x847px
Pls
Direct this autist on what to do
Do I literally just say "do you want to fuck" at the right time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.