/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you catch an unknown girl staring at you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: last-judgment_condemned.jpg (119KB, 626x1020px) Image search: [Google]
last-judgment_condemned.jpg
119KB, 626x1020px
What does it mean when you catch an unknown girl staring at you while slightly bowing down her head and she keeps eye contact?
>>
As if Google doesn't have millions of articles on body language
>>
Means she's trying to look like she's not looking at you.

You know she probably thought you were cute don't make ys confirm it you insecure fag.
>>
>>18022935
I'm genuinely worried about her thinking I'm a creep desu
>>
>>18022893
...What?
>>
>>18022988
Yeah, dat way
>>
>>18023002
What did the bodylanguage project say about it? How would we know better?
>>
>>18023013
>The head down shows a judgment or negative internal emotion. As with any head motion it is important to examine the adjoining clusters of body language to determine its true origins. For example, adding arm crossed to head down would signify that there was negativity present. Bending the head down but looking up means agreement, confirmation, or even shame.
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>18023019
What if she was just looking at her phone and glimpsed up at you for a bit? Nobody knows bro.
>>
>>18023025
She kept eye contact tho, even thought she looked away when I catched her looking again someother times later on that occasion
>>
>>18023034
>nobody knows.
Try talking to her. I bet she knows.
>>
>>18023046
I don't wanna get exposed nigga
>>
>>18023050
It's the actions we don't take in life that we regret the most. Nothing matters just do it faggot.
>>
>>18022893
Choose one
1. She is attracted and shyly checking you out
2. She is wondering who that funny/weird/ugly looking guy is
3. She is just staring blankly into space while thinking of something else and you happen to be in front of her.
>>
>>18023056
Well I might
>>
>>18023002
I used to trap out the subway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.