/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I don't want a side chick >but I feel the need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482649285259m.jpg (105KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1482649285259m.jpg
105KB, 1024x682px
>tfw I don't want a side chick
>but I feel the need to have one because the texts in my girl's phone that I've seen have been highly suspect
>but I can't break it off because she's a major support for me since I'm going through a tough time
>and she mentioned moving in together

I just want things to be simple and clean, but I'm certain we're both doing something wrong. I just want to salvage this somehow.
>>
>>18022889
Girls text all the time, dont sweat it. And dont revenge her by doing it yourself. Maybe step your game up a bit and be more exciting. Shes texting other dudes or texting her friends talking shit probably because your not giving her attention she needs.
>>
>>18022899
This. Communicate with her more. Really figure out what's going on. If she's doing you wrong, leave her, it's never worth the emotional damage of being mistreated.
>>
>>18022889
Just fucking talk to her about it
Communication is important in a relationship
>>
>>18022889

1. Don't stoop to her level and get a "side chick"
2. Don't invade her privacy, if you feel you have to do that then talk about it with her or just break up now
3. Do NOT move in together unless you're sure about your future together

If whatever you found truly was her flirting and contemplating the idea of someone else then you need to let her go, cause that shit only gets worse with time, no cure. But stop and think for a minute if you could have snooped and taken something out of context or overreacted to friendly banter, even a little flirting is okay depending on the situation, frequency and overall relationship of the individuals.
>>
>>18022889
the absolute last thing you should be contemplating seriously is moving in together when she is still cultivating a bench. You think it hard to exit now, well multiply that by 100 if you live together. If the text are suspect that is just the tip of the iceberg. Much more is going on.
>>
>>18022908
>>18022912
For one, I found a dude's name in her phone with a heart next to it, I asked her about it and she said it was nothing. I've also seen her texting what I assume are exes from her old state and them making comments about her tits and her giving neutral responses, saying how much they have in common. Texting other friends about shit that directly relate to me, but not mentioning me at all. Plus when we were unofficial, I saw her texting nudes to a friend on Kik.

But at the same time, I've cheated on her, but only because I figured she was doing some shady shit too. Plus I've already looked through her phone without her permission.
>>
>>18022937

You're on a sinking ship, get out now or sink with it later. Your choice.
>>
>>18022937
I don't know how people like you can be in a relationship like that and have not left months and months ago. I guess this is why domestic violence exists: idiots exist and they will get into relaionships.

You need to gtfo. Do it yesterday. This is a toxic relationship that can only get worse.

Literally the only excuse to not gtfo is that you are too socially awkward to meet enough people until you find someone you can connect with but also trust.
>>
>>18022942
I'm just tired of looking. I'm just tired of being let down. So much shit has been going wrong lately that I just really want some assurance and someone to be there for me.
>>
>>18022958
Does it make you feel like shit when she cheats on you which she definitely does?

I dunno maybe you're into that but I can't stand it. Don't 'go looking' you thirsty cunt. Just meet people and keep an open mind.
>>
>>18022979
>Does it make you feel like shit when she cheats on you which she definitely does?

That's also the thing, between hanging out with me (she usually sleeps over), going to class and working, she virtually has zero time to cheat.
>>
>>18022999
Yet you had time to cheat and so does she. The longer you drag this out the longer it is before you get your own shit together, grow up and find a real adult that wouldn't cultivate other men.
>>
>>18023012
This. So obvious to everyone who isn't a retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.