[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey if anyone remembers this story I posted a while ago and never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
Hey if anyone remembers this story I posted a while ago and never finished it because I fell asleep but I'm asking again and this time I typed it all out, also her name is going to be jordan

So this may sound fake and I kinda wish it was but it is 100% true and I'm not good at writing so it might just be a shit storm sorry

>be me 19 in college
>have bad anxiety am bipolar and kind of autistic
>first day of my second semester there and go-to my core English class
>our teacher has assigned seats all set out already
>I sit right next to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
>She introduces herself and starts asking questions about me
>I start losing my spaghetti and stutter alot and am visibly nervous because I've never had any contact with a female other than my mom
>fast forward to who knows when
>Whenever we have to do group projects she always chooses me to be her partner
>Still can't hold a decent conversation with Jordan without stuttering or losing spaghetti
>She's really nice about it and not making fun of me or something
>FF to a few months later
>at lunch with some mutual friends
>one of them casually mentions that she likes me
>I sent it and we argue back and forth for a bit
>my friend turn s to her and says "you like anon don't you"
>(Jordan) "Yes"
>(Me) "bullshit"
>(Friend) "look him in the eyes and tell him"
>(Jordan) *looks me in the eyes* 'anon I really do like you"
>Just looking in her eyes made me so anxious and the fact that she openly admitted she likes me let's my autism fully take over
>Takes me a minute to stammer out "I don't know"
>realize what a fool I just made of myself
>stammer that I have to go do homework and walk off
>>
>>18022808

When I originally posted this it was on Wednesday so yesterday would've been Tuesday

>FF to yesterday
>friends invite me to go ice skating with them
>I decide to go because I'm bored of photoshopping stupid shit
>get to the place and I see that Jordan is there too
>start breathing really fast and start to get dizzy (because I hadn't had human contact for a few weeks my anxiety got worse)
>run into the bathroom and sit for a bit and calm down
>Eventually calm down and go back out and go on the ice rink and start learning how to ice skate
>I see her and a few of her friends on the other side of the rink just getting on and skating around
>They must've been skating before because they don't have any problems
>meanwhile I'm still struggling badly to go in a straight line
>Jordan and one of her friends skates up to me
>(Them) "hey anon we didn't know you'd be here"
>(Me) "yeah what a coincidence"
>they laugh at that and I don't know why
>Jordans friend laughs so hard she falls
>(Jordan) "anon you have to help her up don't just stand there and look at her"
>(Me) uhhh OK *helps her up*
>we start skating around and Jordans friend says her feet hurt and goes and sits down
>me and Jordan start skating around and she constantly has to wait for me because I still have trouble
>I tell her "you don't have to wait for me, I just slow you down
>she says "no it's OK I enjoy your company"
>"o-ok"
>She must've been fed up with how slow I was going because she skates up right beside me and locks her arm around mine
>my internal temperature rises to 200° Kelvin
>starts telling me how to keep better balance and stay in a straight line
>I start getting the general idea of it
>At one point I slip just a bit and we fall and she lands on me
>(Her) "sorry anon I didn't mean to fall'
>(Me) "oh no I was the one who fell my bad"
>I hear her friend on the outer side of the rink yelling at me
>>
>>18022815

>I look over and she motioning for me to hold out my hand to help Jordan up
>I get up and help her up and her friend gives me a thumbs up
>I tell her I have to go take my medication
>she says she's leaving soon anyway and goes into the lobby with me
>I start taking my meds
>she asks "what are all those for?"
>"I-its just for health stuff (not really)
>(Her) "Oh OK"
>she goes to give her skates back to the people and I sit down on a bench
>she sits next to me and says "I have to go in a bit but I'm just waiting for (her friends) to get their stuff returned
>(Me) "o-ok"
>(Her) "I had fun skating with you"
>(Me) "yea it was pretty cool but skating is hard"
>(Her) "well you just gotta get the hang of it and it's alot easier
>(Me) "I don't think so I'm not really good at balancing"
>(Her) "well them maybe I can teach you how one of these days"
>(Me) "uh OK maybe"
>(Her friends) "OK we're ready Jordan let's go"
>(Her) "OK" *turns to me* "thanks again see you at school" *kisses me on the cheek*
>(Me) "uhhhh yea school"
>*Laughs and then leaves*
>Haven't seen her in a few days mostly due to us not having a class together anymore and I don't hang out with friends at lunch

What do I do from here? Until Tuesday I had never held a girls hand and I haven't kissed or hugged a girl yet

Also some things I feel like I should mention, I don't have a phone because I used all my money to buy a laptop and a desktop for my graphic design classes so getting her number is out of the question as of now

Also I don't use any social media, I used to have a Instagram page where I'd post dumb memes but I got banned for "hate speech"
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
Save up for a phone. Even pre paid. And ask her for her number. Straight up, no bullshit, "gee umm I was wondering...gee I dunno...maybe if I could text you..."

No. If all you posted is true, she will be thrilled to give you her number. Just a "hey anon. Lemme get your number. I was gonna text u something, I though I had it already. What is it."

Its a very simple line, not creepy and not an obvious sign of affection. In today's age, cell phone is a must.
>>
>>18022972
It's hard though because when I get paid most goes to paying off my computer and then rent and then food and shit so I don't know when I'll be able to get a phone and even if I did I probably wouldn't be able to ask her for her number anyway
>>
>>18022808
Find legitimate reasons to spend some time with her alone. (Suggest you work on a class project or study together, for example) Part of your nervousness comes from thinking people are watching you blow it with her, while she herself is doing everything she can to relax you. And if you're doing or talking about something together you can focus on it and be less self-conscious.

Consider being a little more open and honest about your anxiety. Don't dump your entire medical history on her but something like "Some of those meds I take are for social anxiety. It's not you, it's that I'm just nervous in one-to-one situations." That might scare off some girls, but she sounds very sensitive and supportive, and she might help you be less nervous with her.
>>
>>18023080
Thank you I'll try that but I'm not sure what'll happen

Also does anyone know some pills that I can take to relax me but not too much that I say whatever comes to mind, just enough that I can be in a social situation and not panic
>>
>>18023127
alcohol

maybe make a basic facebook account so you can message her phone from your computer. Ask to add her and mention you not having money for a phone if she doesnt know your situation already.

Otherwise warm up to her and be honest about being new to this sort of thing. Eventually you're going to need to be more aggressive in pursuing her. >>18023080 is good advice. Google some ok date places in your area. Places were the two of you can just relax, talk, and share. Then ask her out when you're comfortable.
>>
>>18023194
I don't really want to turn to alcohol, both my parents were constantly drunk and I don't want that to happen to me besides, she doesn't like people who drink alot and such
But thank you
>>
>>18023207
no problemo anon.

Idk if you have a kitchen or not but one of the easiest way to get women to swoon is to cook them dinner or make them a nice dessert.
>>
>>18023243
I do have a kitchen and I can cook some so that's a good idea thanks I didn't think of that
>>
>>18022808
anon you can do it

Make good use of the time you have with her (which seems to be your english class)
As was suggested, make a facebook, even if it's just to message her and her alone. You don't want to let this pass you by...

I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.