/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend wants to move to the Middle East (UAE) (we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend wants to move to the Middle East (UAE) (we're both white, she knows arabic)

I'm massively insecure about this. Does she just want a rich Arab man to fuck her? Is it because it's "exotic" and she's bored with me?

Now, out of jealousy, I want to travel the globe and fuck different women all over the world and be an international traveler. Since girls are free to ditch their domestic lives to "find themseves" then I will too. But I fee a certain uneasiness about my life plans now- why?
>>
you're insane
>>
>>18022734
Gee thanks
>>
>>18022717
Yeah you're fucking crazy

She probably wants to go to UAE because it's good cash. That's the only reason people work in those shitty places
>>
You want to move to a third world dictatorship? Why not North Korea? The climate is better and at least they have drinking water there. Do not do it.
Not even arabs want to live there, they are all 'refugees' in Europe.
>>
>>18022734
Seconding this

She's going to Dubai because she knows Arabic and there are good jobs there for English/Arabic speakers. If her going to another country makes you this angry then please break up for her for her sake.
>>
>>18022753
UAE is nothing like North Korea, it's basically the Arab Switzerland. Any Arab with enough money to gtfo of their own shithole lives there. For the most part they don't care what you do as long as you have money, alcohol is allowed, they even have gay clubs.
>>
>>18022717
As an Arab, I can tell you she's certifiably retarded. Unless she has a lucrative job offer she is wasting her time. There is nothing especially unique or exotic with Dubai, as the only things worth doing there is shopping. Dubai is essentially a giant shopping mall. There is nothing in the way of history or local culture that is worth a damn. It would be fun to live there if you have a ton of money and are happy with spending it on the regular on the same boring, shallow things. If you really want an exotic, liberal nation with a lot of history and just the right amount of fucked up bullshit to make it exciting then come to Lebanon and let your gf go to Dubai and get bored.
>>
>>18022755
>you this angry then please break up for her for her sake.

Already did m8. I don't do long distance anyways
>>
>>18022774
Good.

But why make the thread then?
>>
>>18022772
>Go to a country with more syrian refugees and Palestinians in concentration camps than citizens
>Go to a country thats so corrupt it can't even manage to remove garbage from the streets
No thanks
>>
>>18022776
I JUST did it and still shaken by it man. I literally feel like I have to go out and see the world and one-up her
>>
>>18022779
>Go to a country with more syrian refugees and Palestinians in concentration camps than citizens
Lol thats just plain incorrect. But what is true however, is that in Dubai Bengali and Pakistani slave workers far outnumber the backwards native population (who are essentially bedouin gypsies with loads of cash).

>Go to a country thats so corrupt it can't even manage to remove garbage from the streets
And Dubai's solution to waste management is to dump all the sewage into holes in the desert.

At least we are genuine with ourselves, we know we're a shithole but we still manage to make the most out of it, we don't hide behind a glittery facade and oil money.
>>
>>18022783
If you want to go on holiday and post a bunch of pictures of you having a great time with beautiful foreign women then do it.

It would probably just drive her to jump some sheik dick anyway - assuming she notices you.

I think it's petty but it's your life man.
>>
>>18022783
Personally I think international travel is one of the best things in life, seeing how other people live and think is a great way to broaden your outlook. But you should do these things because you want to, not out of spite.
>>
>>18022786
Alright, fair enough Leb anon.
>>
>>18022795
Habibi
>>
>>18022795
>Leb anon

Kek
>>
>>18022717
Did it NEVER, even for a second, cross your mind that her travel ideas might have absolutely nothing to do with you, or sex?

Is it totally beyond possibility that, having studied the culture, she might want to experience it firsthand, or that, having learned the language, she might want to practice it, or that, having researched, she might see job possibilities there, or any number of other reasons she might have that are not all about you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.