[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my gf doesnt see me as important anymore, only as convenience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 512x288px
I think my gf doesnt see me as important anymore, only as convenience.

Her friend (successful but huge age gap) visit from aboard and when i asked her to have dinner with me, she said she wanna have dinner with him.

Another friend of her (a girl) also visit from aboard (different days/month) and she even take a leave just to spend tjme with her (she hasn't dine that to me).

Only thing i could ask her out is if only she's free from her activity (gym/church/whatever). And only if she wants it.

Once i ask her for a dinner, and i spontaneously ask her to go watch movie and she wont do that because i only ask her for dinner and she doesn't want to watch a movie.

Is it a good move to break up with her,
If it isn't, what's a smart way to deal with this

Thank you
>>
How long have you been together?

I suppose a reasonable person would only be considering breakup over this if you hadn't been together long.

Because honestly, in my current 6-year relationship after about 6 months of stability I was the same way. Let her live her life (gym/church/whatever) and enjoy the time together that works out for both of you. If she feels your relationship is stable, and is no longer all honeymoon-phase crazy, it makes sense she'd be acting this way.

I see my now-fiance every day. In our first year, I probably saw him 3-6 times a week. So yeah, visiting with someone I hadn't seen in a year or two was a bigger priority.
>>
>>18022566
I mean.
You're there all the time, her friends are there once every few months and they can spend only limited time together.
If she doesn't have dinner with you today she can have dinner with you next week, she can't do the same with a friend who lives in another country.

It seems like you're overreacting.
>>
>>18022573
>>18022576

Hi anons
Thamk you

We've been about a year (non-exclusive) and only be exclusive in maybe about a month.

Actually we just had a fight. I wait an hour for her for a date and i said that i just wanna leave (she hasnt arrive) and reschedule. I dont wanna see her that day but she insist.
Thing is her friend (the girl one) wanna come the day after and she wanna spend time with her, thats why she insist.

The thought of her prioritize her friends over me get the best of me and we blame each other.

I brought up that she prioritize her friends over me and her activity / work whatever, and she said dont talk about prioritize when i myself prioritize my own ego, and said im a drama.

With this little story, please let me know if im still overeacting, or maybe insecure / ego like she said.

I just feel like she has all control over this relationship and the only way for her to see me differently (appreciate me more) is to have distance with her (break up) and break free from the control
>>
>>18022616
you are feeling the correct things but you are reacting wrongly. Essentially you are acting like a woman, bitching when things don't go your way.

Instead act like a man
She doesn't show up? Go have a drink in a bar instead and have fun
>>
>>18022630

OP here.

Anon, i think your spot on.
Yeah i have to man myself up

How about the relationship tho, is it still worth trying? Bcs i think i just wanna start over and this mess cant be fixed at least not when she sees me the same way she sees me now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.