[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like a girl >find out she's only recently single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: analysisparalysis.png (16KB, 447x201px) Image search: [Google]
analysisparalysis.png
16KB, 447x201px
>like a girl
>find out she's only recently single as her ex cheated on her and moved in with another girl
>she's really depressed about this
>I do think she seems kinda flirty with me though, and friends have verified this
>her ex tried to get back with her a few days ago and she told him to btfo
>she's even more depressed now

I'm not sure if I should ask her out now or give her some space and try later. As a side note, is it weird to ask a girl out this close to valentines day when you've never been on a date iwth them? What are your thoughts, /adv/?
>>
>>18022556
just ask her out, space is a meme women use for betas. If she likes you she will forget all about her problems in an instant
>>
>>18022556

Either ask her out or if that scares you for some reason be really obvious without actually asking her. Given what you've said you could ask her exactly what you asked us. If she thinks it's weird to go on a date so close after a breakup or to Vday. Her reply should be plenty obvious if you can make a move or not.
>>
>>18022561
>>18022572

I think it's probably worth giving a shot. We don't see each other often but we're both going to a friends movie-night this week. Guess I can try from there...

I'm not particularly good at this. I'm not even sure what to ask her to do. Any good first date ideas?
>>
>>18022582
just don't talk about her ex, just ask her out to a date.
>>
>>18022582
>Any good first date ideas?

I think it's better to do something where you don't just watch something or each other like movies or coffee. And definitely don't go for a restaurant dinner or something fancy like that. Try something physical that you will have fun with like rock climbing, lasertag, bowling. The weirder the better. And focus on having fun not trying to impress her. I feel like you're already a little obsessed with her and need to dial it back.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.