[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, A while ago, I posted a thread about my number of previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Jessica Alba.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Alba.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Hi guys,

A while ago, I posted a thread about my number of previous sex partners (11 at 22yo) and how my best friend started slutshaming me for it. After reading your responses, I've done some soulsearching and decided that my count doesn't actually matter.

Now the only problem have, is getting my friend to shut up. I've been dating somebody new, and it's like he's trying to control me in the sense that he's trying to making sure we haven't had sex yet (we have, actually, lol, though he hasn't understood that yet). How do I get him to shut up about this without confronting him with his own sexual frustration (since he hasn't had sex in so many, many years)?
>>
tell him you're proud to be a whore.
>>
File: 1486237358080.jpg (464KB, 1000x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1486237358080.jpg
464KB, 1000x2164px
>>18022450
Have fun with your fucked up oxytocine receptors and failed marriage, """not a slut""".
>>
>>18022450
>I've done some soulsearching and decided that I'm okay being a used up whore

Also, whores don't have a soul.
>>
How much do you charge?
>>
File: 1484401380332.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1484401380332.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>18022473
Some more.
>>
>>18022450
>he's trying to making sure we haven't had sex yet (we have, actually, lol, though he hasn't understood that yet)
Explain....
>>
Whores turn me on, I like fucking you and you are usually good in bed - but I'd never ever consider an LTR with one of you.

Time was when a man who wanted a girl who was a freak in the sheets, he'd just fuck a prostitute and keep it on the down low from his wife. These days however, 50% of women are whores. Especially girls who post on 4chan.
>>
>>18022473

Global rule 3
>>
There is a saying.
We only ask questions to things we know the answer to but don't want to admit.

If I told you its too many, you woman typically call us "gay".
Where are all the quality guys?
Well they stopped caring basically.
>>
>>18022543
Bitch more, I don't care.
That's no racism, sexism etc.
>>
>>18022450
stop telling everyone after you have sex. if you cannot keep your legs shut at least keep your mouth shut
>>
>>18022473
It's only linked to the fact that these kind of retarded "no se before mariage" retards come from christian families, and then won't dare to divorce even if their relationship is dead, you fucking prick. Learn the goddam difference between correlation and causality, fag
>>
File: 1461450099085.png (192KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461450099085.png
192KB, 512x512px
>>18022674
>>
>>18022450
OP, your friend is just jelly. You have two options, confront him or explain him kindly you are tired of him trying to control you
>>
>>18022674
Oh, so you ignored their depression and happines rate? Women with fewer partners are less prone to depression and generally happier. How come, if they are stuck in dead relationships, and won't dare divorce?

There's another thing, bonding with multiple partners builds up tolerance to oxytocine, which may result in being unable to properly bond with the husband when she's done riding the cock carousel throughout her 20s.
soruce - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1025856.The_Oxytocin_Factor
>>
Why do we have so many bait threads from bitter /r9k/ virgins now?
>>
Dude, at 22 I lost my virginity. So to me that's trainwreck mode.

Do with your life all the disrespectful disgusting shit you please, just don't expect everybody to like you for it.
>>
>we have, actually, lol, though he hasn't understood that yet

you casual demeanor is unattractive
>>
>>18022490
Divorce rates peaked in the 1980s but promiscuity has only increased since then. How do you explain this?
>>
File: fig24.gif (15KB, 799x433px) Image search: [Google]
fig24.gif
15KB, 799x433px
>>18022822
Easy - less marriages, less divorces. People are less likely to marry nowadays than they were in the 70s/80s, since that's when it started going to shit.
https://www.dshs.texas.gov/chs/vstat/vs10/nnuptil.shtm

Marriage success rates are still pretty good among college educated couples(mainly white couples) though, but even they show a slight decline recently.
On the other hand blacks, latinos, white trash completely fuck up.
>>
>>18022450
Next time he says something about your sex life look him real hard in the face and say "I'd like to know why you think this concerns *you* so much."
He'll do something like "Well, buh, I just, uh, I was just kidding."
And then you can say "Well, it's really none of your business so maybe you should quit while you're ahead."
And hopefully that will shut him up.
Other strategies include referring him as the sex gestapo or suggesting that the two of you can start joking about his sex life.
>>
>>18022543
>statistics are sexist
>>
>>18022846

The divorce rate is the percent of all marriages that end in divorce. The number of marriages has no impact on it. learn2statistics
>>
>>18022490
If you actually read those studies, you'd know that when staying virgin till marriage was common they divorced at pretty much the same rate as people who had premarital sex did.
The fact that staying virgin till marriage became a religious people exclusive and the divorce rate dropped clearly shows how the low divorce rate isn't because people with low partner count are inherently better, but just because they're strongly religious and they don't divorce because of it.
You can tell it also by the fact that people who stay virgin till marriage are mostly frequent church goers.
>>
>>18022450

By confronting him with it. As long as you're confronting him with it in a constructive way, he'll stay your friend. A real friend wouldn't force his advice on you that hard. He needs to learn his place.
>>
>>18022490
>>18022473

These fake charts, obviously not made by anyone with any credentials with all those typos.
>>
>>18023425
>fake charts
>sources on the bottom

dont deny the truth by attacking the guy who organized the data nicely for you
>>
File: 1462709757581.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462709757581.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>18022458
>>18022473
>>18022486
>>18022489
>>18022490
>>18022508
>>18022673
>>18022730

Getting trolled this easily.
>>
>>18023541
>>18023376

This "family studies" bullshit as been debunked here a million times yet it just keeps getting posted over and over.

The funniest part about is that even if it were true, its still cringey as fuck that care about what other people do with their lives so much.

Lets just say for a moment these charts are 100% true and all these deviants that you hate so much realize their lives are dictated by statistics, then what? You feel better that everyone knows the way you live is the only right way? You feel better know that everyone knows "the truth" about how terrible they are and how much better you are than them?

What exactly do you gain from all of this? Why do you care SO MUCH if people decide not to believe you or have faith that they can have casual sex and still live a happy life? Why does their attempts at being happy even though they've lived a life you disapprove of offend you so much?

I think thats the question we need to ask.
>>
>>18023563
marriage is a raw deal for men, but those willing to take the plunge want to have the highest chances of the thing being successful. if chances are, if your wife was a slut in the past your marriage wont work, WHYYYY would you further lower your chances by picking that woman?

your risking half your stuff, your kids, your house, your damn dog on this. not taking these factors into account is just fucking retarded

if its fake, thank god we can all rest easy.
if its true, it just shows what to look out for

i dont care what you specifically do, but if youre out there whoring around for 10-15 years and want to settle down after, im gonna have to decline

if youre happy banging whatever moves for the rest of your life, good on you. For those interested in marriage and kids, it matters.

also where can i see this "bullshit" being debunked?
>>
>>18022450
Tell him to fuck off, it's none of his business who you do and do not have sex with.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.