[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in love with childhood friend >she's had a terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>be in love with childhood friend
>she's had a terrible life
>molested as a kid
>dad beat them and left
>we finally get together in HS
>feels good man
>she feels undeserving of happiness
>tells me she likes someone else
>crushed
>we break up
>she changes her mind and confesses she lied
>too hurt and insecure to amend things.
>go our separate ways
>never stop loving her
>she continues horrible life
>gets with a meth dealer
>does meth and moves in with him
>gets pregnant
>twice
>meanwhile I'm dating around but still in love with her
>find a different girl
>she's just like me
>get along and date for years
>move in together
>life's good
>4 years later
>somethings missing but happy
>log onto FB
>first time in years.
>old message from 3 months ago.
>it's her
>we text
>tell her about my gf
>she seems jealous but quickly changes
>talk continues
>she finally admits she's jealous
>says we should meet up
>midnight meetup
>tells me about her life
>went back to shit
>baby daddy in jail for 20yrs
>another abusive boyfriend
>brother in jail
>she was on meth for a while
>lost kids to CPS
>Won them back. But it'll be 9 months before she recovers them
>we admit feelings
>tells me she ruins everything
>wants to ruin my life again she says
>we make out
>it's late
>she has to leave
>I go home.
>she changes her mind
>asks me to come back
>I sneak back into her parents house
>we lay in bed together
>make out
>sex available but I don't want to officially cheat and add to this chick's problems
>leave after an hour when she really has to call it
> it's 4am
>plan on meeting again
>few days later
>ask to hang out again
>"we can go out tomorrow. I'm on a date rn lol"
>wtf why
>"I needed sex and you're with someone"
>wtf it's been 2 days
>"idk what the big deal is"
>sperg out
>dump all my feels
>she says she still loves me and is just waiting
>tell her I'm done
>she says I'm not thinking clearly and goes to bed
>tells me to think about it.
>currently laying next to my gf
>heartbroken

What do?
>>
Now I know she's messed up and my current gf gets along with me so well. Marriage material. But feels don't make sense. I'm open to erasing everything and just continuing life with the current.

Or admitting everything and if I get broken up with I have nothing to lose with the broken down girl. She really was a nice person. And the talk in person made her seem like the very same person as years ago. Just more damaged.
>>
>>18022243
>dont want to cheat
>sneak out, make out with some chick, and lay with her
>b-b-but not pen0s in vagoo!

You're a fucking retard. Enjoy the shitstorm because it's coming wether it be in you knocking her up, her bf finding out about you and getting parole/getting a buddy to come after you, or just your general shitiness getting to you.
>>
You and the ex meth head deserve each other both of you are woeful people. You describing her timeline and life is a constant stream of red flags as far as the eye can see. Understand some people are just fucked and can't be helped and it's not your fault or responsibility.

You unofficially cheated but your officially a bad partner. She facebooked you after 4 years and had you wrapped around her pinky nail cmon dude stop being a baby move on.
>>
>>18022263
Her and her bf broke up before hand. Ran out of room. Cut some details. Yeah I'm a terrible person but I can take advice. I'm probably going to stay with my current. Just needed to get off my chest.
>>
>>18022266
You're right. I've been a good partner up until now but some part of me has always felt fake. So when confronted what I felt the most real with I spun out. I have a thing for damaged people and my current relationship is too stable. I dunno
>>
>>18022272
You think that matters you retard? Usually idiots in domestic shit don't give a fuck/will chase the person. Why do you think shit always hits the fan when it's something like abusive guy beating his girl/ex and someone gets involved the guy ends up shooting the person getting involved.

You're clearly dealing with crazy people so don't try applying logic. Also you should really tell your gf what you did, your paranoia will get to you otherwise and don't pretend that you didn't cheat. You would lose your shit if your gf pulled the same shit you did wouldn't yu?
>>
>>18022243
ex girl was already broken from the very beginning, there isn't much you could really have done and I don't think you can fix her now.
if you chose to be with her you'll probably get yourself in a dysfunctional relationship given the fact that she previously was a meth addict. I may be wrong but who knows. She also had her chance with you in HG. You can help her get back on her feet though but starting a relationship with her might end up being the most catastrophic thing that has ever happened to both of you, who knows she might even fall back into drugs or go after her baby daddy in jail.

Why fuck up your current perfectly healthy relationship?
>>
>>18022283
>>18022287
She was a childhood friend so it's just been difficult to abandon her from my mind. Even dropping the relationship things, as a person she meant so much to me so I thought that'd be a bit more understandable to everyone.

I know I cheated but I think there's coming back from what I did. I'm a good talker and I probably could talk my way out of trouble with my current. Just needed some honest opinions.
>>
>>18022298

>coming back
>from cheating
>>
>>18022303
Could be worse
>>
>>18022305
In the sense that you could've cheated on top of your girlfriend's cold corpse, I suppose?

Anything could be worse. It's like adding anchovies to shit. Instantly worse.

That doesn't really make bad things less bad.
>>
>>18022298
You obviously don't love your current girlfriend, so why stay with her?

You're a piece of shit and your fucked up ex is a piece of shit. It's unlikely that things will work out for the two of you, but you might as well pursue her since that's what you want to do and it will mean you stop subjecting your current girlfriend to a boyfriend who is only pretending to care for her.
>>
>>18022308
I'm very open to what everyone saying here. But there are different degrees to everything no?

I needed to see how she was doing at the end of the day. Whether if there was something salvageable or just to be over it once and for all. I admit I screwed it up bad but I could never get it out of my mind for years and regardless of outcome the hatchet is buried tonight.
>>
>>18022312
"all you are feeling are just some nostalgia type feelings , even if you are missing that in love feeling with your current gf but are happy overall than don't worry most couples are like this"

Posted the same story on a different board in case /adv/ was dead. This was one of the replies I got. I've been in love with this current gf, I've had other relationships I didn't put this much effort in. This is just a new/really old development depending how you look at it. What makes this guy wrong and you right? Seriously wondering your opinions on this.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (41KB, 476x520px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
41KB, 476x520px
You know, I know feels can't be helped, but it's time to get over her. Maybe a therapist would help you? Maybe it's also you who feels he's undeserving of a good partner and that's why you can't let go of a person who's even more undeserving? For love to last that long, you have to be willing to love, and you most certainly are even though you have all the reasons to not be willing.
Just guessing desu but m8, she's really not a good company.
>>
>>18022243
There's only two options. Either move on from your first love, or if you can't do that, get with her and let her ruin your life.
>>
OP. Is she capable of purposefully interfere with your life? By that I mean would she tell on you? If the answer is a strong NO then stay with your girlfriend and keep fucking her on the side for as long as you can without ever giving her the impression she will ever be more than sex to you.
Just fuck like rabbits and have fun. Seriously. It's the best scenario out of all of this and life is fucking boring anyway. Don't let your feelings get involved or your girlfriend ever find out. She probably only wants sex and company and will immediately backpedal if you ask for more leaving you with nothing.
Or take the safe route and just stick with your girlfriend. But you already know that shit is fucking boring.
>>
>>18022492
Thanks m8, everyone hear makes sense and has really helped me. But having someone understand where I'm coming from is pretty awesome right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.