[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I haven't been on here for awhile but I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1460469574292.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1460469574292.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
Hi /adv/, I haven't been on here for awhile but I need help. So my friend gave me about 180 micrograms of LSD and I had a somewhat neutral trip and the effects are still lingering on.

Will these effects go away? Will I be returned back to normal once again? I don't want to have this daze where I can't focus on anything anymore.

I don't want to have this feel anymore.
>>
>>18022109
For starters, how long ago did you consume? Ya plebian
>>
>>18022127
Well we started at 1 PM and now it's 1 AM, I'm still lonefully awake, as my friend went home (and slept probably) and I still feel hazy like things are going out of shape.

Will I remain this way? I don't want to.
>>
3-4 more hours till you get to sleep. 6-8 hrs of sleep. You'll be back to normals. Watch some stupid cartoons like Toy Story of some shit like that.
>>
>>18022134
it doesnt last much more than 12 hours or so at the dose you took. youll get tired soon, sleep well, and wake up tomorrow feeling fine. no worries, anon.
>>
does anyone return to 'normal' after acid?
>>
>>18022134
This is normal. Give yourself a day to recover and you will feel normal soon enough.
>>
>>18022185
>>18022251
Do I have to sleep on it or can I stay awake? Because I can't seem to stay in a sleepy motion. I just can't, whether I'm on drugs or not, go to sleep well. I can't ever dream of anything good, or think of anything before it flashes away instantaneously and it's just things I'd rather not think about floating past my head.

But if it's things I do want to think about it

And the drug is only reminding me of a certain stressor which causes me to think about things really fast and then they disintegrate and it makes another thing but I don't want to think about it
>>
>>18022334
Dude chill, this is all normal and you will be fully normal again. You just need a day to recover. Drink water with magnesium in it. Will speed things up.

>>18022244
Of course you fag
>>
>>18022334
You'll be fine dude. Do something that relaxes you and drink some water. Don't try and force yourself into sleeping. You might want to use the time to reflect on your trip and what it revealed about yourself.
>>
That's totally normal. You might feel after-effects even when you wake up next day. If you're sensitive to the stuff, all the effects will be fully gone in about 1-2 weeks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.