[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this girl I'm talking with (in a non romantic way) is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Pretty dang spooky.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty dang spooky.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
So, this girl I'm talking with (in a non romantic way) is into wiccans and stuff. Like, witches, Black magic, and other relative things. She's cool and all but half the stuff she talks about goes over my head and I feel bad for asking every five seconds stuff like "What does (Insert random witch stuff) mean". What do?
>>
>>18021866
Drop her like a sack of potatoes.

There is literally not a single person past the age of 25 who is a "Wiccan" and doesn't live in a trailer and weight 300 pounds.
>>
>>18021866

pay attention.
>>
>>18021868
i weigh 145 pounds and i live in a house but thanks daddy
>>
File: 343.jpg (3KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
3KB, 118x125px
She found the post
kek
>>
>>18021872
Tape two cans of soda together and secure it down the front of your pants. Once she catches a passing glance there will be no stopping her. And with bulge like that you could get any woman in the world. Forget about the 300+ pounds trailer girls. Youll be slamming 11/10s easily
>>
>>18021866
Just tell her she's a fluff bunny and ditch her ass.
>>
>>18021866

OP. imagine for a sec if you met a guy and he started spouting off about wiccan shit, would you even pretend to be interested for as long as you have for this chick? You're putting her on a pedestal and 99% of wiccans are fucking tumblr tier faggots who are into pan/poly/trigglybiggly sexuals who are serial cheaters/attention whores and will drop you the second they get bored.
>>
>>18021866
Well, if you really want to learn about that stuff, you can ask her if she can recommend any books for you to read.
>>
>>18021866
Dump her she's mentally ill
>>
>>18022273
That's not always true.
People legitimately believe this crazy shit, so maybe it'd be good to know someday if the wiccans take over the world.

I'd rather know than not know, regardless of what I believe.
>>
>>18021866
I was a wiccan when I was 16, then I moved to less retarded form of paganism which I held onto for a decade or so and now I just really don't fucking know because I'm back into church stuff and reading up a bit on that.

Wiccans are idiots that believe in a made-up bunch of horsecrap by Gerald Gardner who used his coven thing back in the sixties to have unprotected sex with gullible hippie women.
If you want to date /x/-tier girls they better be into hermetic or chaos magic and all that sort of shit at least, jesus christ.

Here is how their shit works. There is some general human wisdom about shit that works, like don't dwell mentally on things you don't like or your life ends up feeling horrible.
That's generally true. But then they start destillating an entire bunch of entities and ways to placate them and different types of energies or such and how to appease or repell or attract them. So they lure you in with a nugget of wisdom then try to shove the rest in with the actual palatable bit.

Anyhow, enjoy the talk and whatever, don't be afraid to ask about shit if it interests you but keep your head on your shoulders.
>>
>>18022273
none of those things are true, though. i don't blame you for having preconceived ideas, however, you're very wrong. i'm the 1% i guess. op is a really good friend and he means a lot to me, i won't be leaving him any time soon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.