[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May be mutually catching feelings for my fuckbuddy but it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1469085319448.png (166KB, 360x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469085319448.png
166KB, 360x330px
May be mutually catching feelings for my fuckbuddy but it's not reasonable for us to date.

>FWB and I met just a little over a week ago on Tinder
>Me, 22. Her, 21. Mutual first fuckbuddies
>Asked to meet after a couple days of messaging when I was traveling (She lives an hour away)
>We hit it off pretty well and hooked up at her place
>Stayed in touch
>Ended up heading out a couple days ago to see her again
>Ten hours of hanging out, fucking, etc, spent the night there
>High intimacy, shared kinks, similar senses of humor, great chemistry
>We've expressed that we like each other a lot
>She went on another two Tinder dates with another guy who's clearly looking for more
>She seems not to be into him. She clowned him pretty hard that night and he doesn't sound like competition (clingy, male, doofy, not as attractive)
>We've already agreed to meet a third time despite this guy
>Still jelly as fuck

I'd just ask her to be exclusive but:
>We work a lot
>She lives an hour away
>I'm starting a play which means a lot of time rehearsing
>I'm not emotionally available for a relationship
>We've already talked about being friends with benefits and agreed it was a good idea
>We both got out of relationships recently and don't want to enter new ones

I dunno, as much as we like each other and get along, neither one of us wants a relationship. But I'd really hate for this to end. It's a bit more than just sex at this point. If she were just fucking this guy I wouldn't have a problem. But now I'm getting to a point where I don't maintain my Tinder or look at other girls because subconsciously I feel like I've already got someone.

How do I best handle this situation?
>>
Does she have any redeeming qualities? It sounds like you're fucking up senpai
>>
>>18022092
She's really sweet, we get along well, she's funny, we have at least a few common interests, the sex is some of the best I've had.

How am I fucking up?
>>
>>18022151
Im kind of iffy on women that find men on dating sites. That alone is a gamble for me.

The biggest deal breaker for me is that she lives an hour away. That's a big deal and will more than likely cause many probs down the road.
>>
>>18021796

>fuck buddy
>Talking about her dates
>viewing others as 'competition
>fuckbuddy

Top kek OP, you're her living flesh dildo and are basically an orbiter +1 for some nasty slut.
>>
It's gonna get to a point where you're gonna end up saying "Fuck it, we like it each other, lets try this out and see how long we can do this til it sucks" or saying "No, too risky, goodbye. well be friends". I've been in this situation a lot, and like, I've learned that maybe its not the shittiest thing to catch feeling for someone. I would say, try it. she sounds cool, and that you guys mesh. Like, will it end in marriage? Probably not. but who cares. You like each other. I would consider trying it out
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.