[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two girls >girl A: >hot >hates her dad and men >is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>two girls
>girl A:
>hot
>hates her dad and men
>is offputting and bitchy in demeanor, very cold
>extremely sexual, into kinky shit
>disassociative, emotionally unavailable and weird- borderline autistic
>feminist

>girl B:
>hot
>warm, funny, positive emotions abound
>sexually attractive, but not a "sexual person", more into the romance side of things. A "lovemaker"
>strong and sure of herself as a woman, but not man-hating tier feminist
>emotionally balanced

Girl A gets my mental boner raging while girl B bores me. Is this a problem that can be fixed, or should I just live as a bachelor and fuck girls like girl A while keeping my distance from them?
>>
>>18021766
How old are you?
>>
>>18021774
>>
>>18021775
That's kinda right on the borderline, if you were younger I'd say just have fun and don't overthink it. What about your own personality? Which girl is more similar to you?
>>
>>18021766
There has GOT to be more than these 2 losers around. Keep looking, something better is bound to show up.

Seriously.
>>
>>18021781
It was less about the two girls and more about a trend. Good "normal" balanced girls bore me and bad "damaged" girls entice me. Committing to the former leads to boredom, committing to the latter leads to heartbreak and disaster.

So now I'm considering just not committing at all and enjoying the fleeting infatuation kicks I get from the broken girls, like a drug.
>>
>>18021785
Sounds kinda depressing, desu. To me, it seems that you don't really know how to keep a relationship going past the stage of initial infatuation. So if your partner isn't creating a bunch of batshit-crazy drama out of thin air all the time, you run out of things to say and the relationship dies/gets boring. You're addicted to drama.

Do you have much excitement in your life outside of sex/relationships? Maybe you just need to BE less boring so you're not expecting all your entertainment to come from your significant other

Or just do your own thing and keep it casual, like you said.
>>
>>18021766
Possible you'll never be into Girl B. But as you grow older you'll start to appreciate her mold more. No need to rush it, but it should be the end result.
>>
>>18021766

B sounds like top-tier wife material

Never stick your dick in crazy
>>
Girl A sounds like me, so I pick girl A.

Fuck dumb girls.
>>
>>18021781
All the rest are either 300 pounds or total SJW. Usually the two go hand in hand
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.